Your new job and office
Join AH Technology: Reinventing Food Retail every day. Ensuring the delivery of valuable digital solutions that comply with the highest quality standards, for millions of daily users of ah.nl and the AH app.
What do we offer?
Hi, we’re AH Technology, food retail reinventors
Albert Heijn goes way back. More than 130 years, to be exact. So for millions of people, food shopping is synonymous with the Albert Heijn brand. We didn’t achieve this with a complacent, ‘hey, if it works today, it’ll work tomorrow’ approach, but by continually rethinking our propositions and staying plugged in to customer demands. Over 1,000 stores? Check. The leading online food retail platform? Check, we build, run and love it. ;-)
So what’s next? Accelerating our transition into a hybrid Food & Tech company is. We want to leverage data and technology to future-proof food shopping and make better food more easily accessible to everyone. At AH Technology, you team up with inspiring peers in the data, digital and tech domains. A community of diverse individuals who share a common goal; to create digital solutions that make (online) shopping simpler and more inspiring. Are you ready to reinvent the way millions of people buy and enjoy their food? We invest heavily in data, digital and tech. And that includes investing in your career!
This is how you will reinvent food retail
- You are a valued coach, who facilitates and removes obstacles.
- You put the organization in a position to deliver value as quickly as possible.
- You ensure this is done using the most efficient and effective process.
- You create transparency in the organization’s performance and support continuous improvement.
- You work perfectly with the Head of Tech Digital Shop and Product Managers from the Product Organization.
As Agile Lead you can make your mark on the daily lives of millions of people. A mission you won’t take on solo, but as a full-fledged (and very welcome) member of AH Technology. This is the department transcending community consisting of the teams focused on Data, Digital and Tech within Albert Heijn. At AH Technology you work with the best experts in the field. In an open environment, where expertise is valued, where we learn from each other and have the freedom to innovate. You will work in a domain within the Customer Technology platform called Digital Shop. This department has about 45 members. You also work with Agile Coaches / Leads from other technology domains. Are you going to help us to continue to build a successful IT organization?
To maximize your impact as Agile Lead, it is important that you set clear working procedures for our teams. How do you make sure this happens? And how do you create these procedures in a rapidly changing environment, where today's brilliant idea can be ‘past its expiration date’ tomorrow? You make sure all teams work in a uniform way, that the same optimized processes are followed and managing dependencies and stakeholders like a boss. Your efforts help the teams deliver an extremely good performance. You engage intensively with colleagues in the Digital Shop domain, and with the Agile Coaches Leads from other domains. In short, this is an awesome role in which you work on efficient collaborations and help us to deliver on our promise to be the nr.1 Food & Tech player in the field. As for the setting: we actively promote autonomy and experimenting. Misadventures are learnings to be shared with your colleagues! Speaking of which, at AH Technology you work with the brightest minds in the data, digital and tech domains, so inspiration is never in short supply...
The recipe for maximum customer impact
- An HBO certificate and at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Proven success as Agile Coach for multiple teams within a corporate IT environment, experience in the field of online shopping ould be a major advantage.
- Solid knowledge and experience on scaling up Agile, for example via the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), LeSS and Nexus. Certification in one of these areas is a bonus.
- A natural affinity for stakeholder management; you can discuss issues with colleagues at all levels.
- Outstanding command of Dutch and English.
- You are a highly communicative personality, who likes to motivate other people.
- You have an eye for potential risks and are great at asking questions to enrich discussions.
- Not a deal-breaker, but experience with working DevOps and having technical knowledge would be welcome, too.
The right ingredients for an impactful job
- An annual salary up to a maximum of €85k based on a full-time workweek.
- Bonus levels that match your position: an attractive profit-sharing plan, travel expenses and a laptop and smartphone.
- Generous retirement benefits (6.2% employee contribution) and discounts on, e.g., insurance.
- A minimum of 20 days paid vacation, optionally 12.5 days extra. Do you want to take that extra time off, or would you rather convert the extra days into discounts or sell them for cash? You’re the end boss!
- You develop as rapidly as the tech around us. Thanks to feedback loops with the best & the brightest tech-savvy colleagues. And by being a contributing member of the AH Technology community – deep dive into our shared knowledge!
- An employer that combines the best of two worlds: the career opportunities of a corporate, and the drive and autonomy ‘to boldly go where no one has gone before’ that typifies scaleups.
- The opportunity to provide everyone with a healthier, tastier and smarter diet.
Ready to reinvent food retail with us?
Click the apply button and discover how you can work together with diverse and enthusiastic colleagues to invent food shopping for generation Z. And beyond. Questions? Please contact Wouter Koeleman via firstname.lastname@example.org