Your new job and office
Hi, we’re AH Technology, food retail reinventors
Albert Heijn goes way back. More than 130 years, to be exact. So for millions of people, food shopping is synonymous with the Albert Heijn brand. We didn’t achieve this with a complacent, ‘hey, if it works today, it’ll work tomorrow’ approach, but by continually rethinking our propositions and staying plugged in to customer demands.
So, what’s next? Accelerating our transition into a hybrid Food & Tech company is. We want to leverage data and technology to future-proof food shopping and make better food more easily accessible to everyone. At AH Technology, you team up with inspiring peers in the data, digital and tech domains. A community of diverse individuals who share a common goal; to create digital solutions that make (online) shopping simpler and more inspiring. Are you ready to reinvent the way millions of people buy and enjoy their food? We invest heavily in data, digital and tech. And that includes investing in your career!
AH Tech Academy
We launched our brand-new AH Tech Academy. A learning environment organized by and for our colleagues, together with external training partners. The AH Tech Academy offers a variety of courses and trainings. You will not only find software development trainings, also Agile courses, time management, presentation training and more. You can get your certifications and visit conferences. We invest time, budget and room for both your personal and professional growth.
What do we offer?
The right ingredients for an impactful job
- An annual salary up to 75K, depending on your experience and based on a full-time workweek (40 hours).
- A bonus plan the annual amount can range from 45 to 130% of your average monthly paycheck.
- An attractive pension plan of which we pay out over 4x times the amount you contribute to the fund. So you’ll continue to enjoy a comfortable income even after retiring :-).
- Plenty of holidays, 45 days to be exactly 25.5 regular paid vacation days and 19.5 ADV days. Enjoy!
- Travel expenses, a laptop and smartphone.
- 10% staff discount on groceries in all Albert Heijn stores, up to €300 discount a year.
- Follow training and courses via our AH Tech Academy.
- The opportunity to provide everyone with a healthier, tastier and more sustainable diet
What do you bring
- An HBO (University of Applied Sciences) degree in Computer Science, IT or a comparable subject. Or a proven academic work and thinking level.
- At least 3 years work experience as a Backend Developer, Java Developer, Kotlin Developer, Backend DevOps Engineer or something similar.
- Experience with Kotlin, Java 8 or higher, Services (APIs) and CI/CD
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes and Public Cloud
- Knowledge of Scrum/Kanban (Agile)
- An appetite to be the expert on content and how this is used and to be the CMS go-to person
- A getting-things-done mentality
- You are pro-active in supporting the PO and helping team member
Nice to haves: experience with...
- Elastic Search or similar
- Gatling and monitoring tools such a Grafana/Kibana/Perfana
- Bloomreach Experience Manager – brXM
Pioneering in a corporate environment?
You need to look no further than your favorite omnichannel neighborhood supermarket. Hit the apply button and discover how we can make a difference together to the customer!
We look forward to teaming up with you virtually or via our vibrant HQ. Want to know more before you hit the Apply button? Our Talent Acquisition Partner Sanne Peijen will gladly talk you through the position via email@example.com