What will you do?
As a Business Analyst you make an impact by closing better business deals for our organization on a European scale. This you achieve by your strong data analytical skills as well as your proactive and consultancy minded drive to continuously improve our internal processes. Are you the data-driven analyst who also is not shy in pitching new ideas as well? Then this could be a role for you.
You have the following responsibilities:
- Research topics on total cost of ownership, synergy opportunities and profit possibilities;
- Studying market trends and new technologies and pitch the relevant ones for our business;
- Negotiate with third parties on even better deals.
Your new work space and colleagues.
Ahold Delhaize has a portfolio of strong, trusted local brands with more than 375,000 associates serving more than 50 million customers every week in the United States and Europe. We have enhanced scale across regions, market-leading retail offerings to serve customers’ changing needs, and a strong financial profile from which to fund innovation and investments in future growth.
As Business Analyst Indirect Procurement, you can find your desk at the 3rd floor of De Icoon, next to the head office in Zaandam. A major area of synergy potential is the sourcing of not-for-resale (NFR) goods and services. Think of IT, utilities, logistics, marketing, shopfitting, checkout systems; everything we purchase, that is not intended to be sold to customers.
Being part of European Business Services, NFR is shifting to become a more European minded department, where category teams will work together on a more cross European basis to drive savings.
What do we offer?
- A challenging role within a multidisciplinary team in a very dynamic environment;
- A great work-life balance, where overtime is not something we set as the standard.
- The Opportunity to build further competencies and develop your personal networks within our European brands;
- Future career opportunities within international retail environment (inside or outside the NFR department).
Besides good primary employment benefits, we also offer great secondary benefits such as:
- Competitive salary with a great pension plan;
- A so called "Keuzebudget", where you have the choice of taking extra holiday hours, use this to finance a brand new bicycle, finance a fitness subscription or withdraw this amount in net cash;
- A nice bonus in the form of profit sharing;
- Grocery discount at Albert Heijn and samples! At our head office we get the change to test/taste samples of products on a regular basis.
Being a Business Analyst at Ahold Delhaize means outperforming at your job within a dynamic environment and team. To be successful, you have:
- a University degree in Economics, Business Studies or an equivalent study.
- a minimum of two years of experience as business analyst, preferably within a dynamic environment.
- strong interest in indirect procurement.
- both the ability to be data-driven and analytical, as well as a consultant who gives advice to several internal or external stakeholders.
- a proactive way of working in seizing opportunities when identifying them.
- embracing frameworks as means to an end rather than a fixed procedure.
- the ability to think out of the box, be critically and confident at the same time.
Seeing is believing. That is a fact for our local stores, but certainly also for our head office in Zaandam, the Netherlands. Perhaps Ahold Delhaize is your new workplace where you as Business Analyst be part of a great and dynamic team. Apply now with resume and cover letter before the 1st of March.
Would you like to learn more first before applying? Sebastiaan Taling, Talent Acquisition Specialist can tell you a lot more about this position via +316 82 48 28 59 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ahold Delhaize (including AH, ETOS en Gall) does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by us.