Your new job and office
As Business/HR Analyst at Ahold Delhaize you will provide strong analyses, insights and advice on topics about HR, recruitment and management reports. And with success: because of your excellent dashboards, data preparation, (predictive) data analyses and data interpretation our teams work more data driven. These analysis stretches from a strategic, tactical, sales and operational level. You collect our data from SAP SuccesFactors, Fieldglass or other sources and combine and translate them to actionable insights. How long is our time to hire? What is our cost efficiency? What is the performance within our teams?
In this new role we are looking for an analyst who will contribute to our mission to act as a proactive and strategic sparring partner of the business. As you are the only analyst in our team we will fully trust you on being our expert.
As Business/HR Analyst at Ahold Delhaize you make an impact by:
- Build and maintain dashboards, reports and self-service environment and tooling.
- Support decisions by analyzing and interpreting insights such as recruitment campaigns, candidate experience, total workforce planning, satisfaction of our employees etc.
- Coach and train our team and stakeholders on how data analytics techniques can support business decisions and the use of proper interpretation of data, reports and analysis.
- Initiate and define opportunities for analysis, self-service and basic KPIs reporting.
- Shaping this role as well; as you are our new expert, we are more then happy to hear your data opportunities for our team.
Your new office.
Working as Business/HR Analyst, you will be working at and with Ahold Delhaize. Approximately 370,000 employees worldwide serve over 50 million customers a week. On a somewhat smaller scale, you will be working with 1,500 colleagues in Zaandam, the Netherlands. By working together to improve every day and through innovation, we reinforce our role as a leader in retail and e-commerce. This is also how we build on trusted local brands. Strong brands that offer a great deal of knowledge, experience and impact.
You will be working in our European Business Services team. This department consist of several teams covering HR applications and tools, innovation, recruitment and other HR topics. In your team you will work with application administrators and business information managers. They work for our European brands and are now looking for our first analyst who will join us on our exiting journey.
If it weren't for Covid-19, you would be working from our vibrant and lively headquarters in Zaandam. At the moment your temporary workplace is at home. We hope to collectively return to our headquarters soon.
What do we offer?
Here at Ahold Delhaize we aim to grow. This is only possible if you grow along with us. That’s why we help you take your career and personal development in the direction you want to go. As we work together to build on our brand as well as your career, you can count on (based on 40 hours per week):
- a gross monthly salary up to €4050.
- flexible working hours and the option to work from home.
- an excellent pension plan with an employee contribution of 6.2%.
- reimbursement for travel expenses to and from Zaandam.
- 25,5 days holiday leave and 19,5 extra (work-reduction) days off, with the option of having the extra days off paid out.
- vacation pay, so you can enjoy a well-deserved rest.
- options to take paid training and education programs.
- guaranteed dividends.
- attractive discounts on various insurance policies.
- a laptop and phone.
- a 10%-discount on your groceries at our Albert Heijn stores up to €300 per year.
- A place in our ambitious, fast growing team full of fun colleagues (if we may say so ourselves).
In this role as Business/HR Analyst you are bursting with ambition to get us more data driven. You are proactive and don’t mind working independent. You supplement these skills with:
- A relevant Bachelor/Master degree (e.g. Econometrics, Operations Research, Math, Business Analytics, Marketing Intelligence).
- At least 3 years experience within data/business analytics, preferably within HR/Recruitment.
- Strong experience with Power BI dashboard building, Excel and Google Analytics.
- Good knowledge of HR related data (SAP SuccesFactors, Fieldglass etc.) is a big plus.
- The ability to change behavior and to act as a strategic partner for our teams.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in Dutch and English.
Seeing is experiencing, which applies to our stores and indeed to our head office in Zaandam. Perhaps your new workplace, where you, Business Analyst, influence the most famous retail brands. Apply now! Also, we would like to ask you not to send a standard motivation letter, but to formulate an answer to the following questions:
- Why would you like to work for Ahold Delhaize??
- Why do you think you will be successful in this position??
- Please indicate one of your strengths and one skill you wish to improve or develop.
Want to know more before you apply for our role at?Ahold?Delhaize? Maureen Ensink Talent Acquisition Specialist Data Science & Analytics, is happy to tell you everything about this vacancy via Maureen.firstname.lastname@example.org