To detect and respond to malicious activity and policy violations, and monitor emerging cyber-trends in order to pro-actively reduce threats to business operations throughout Ahold Delhaize.
- Deploy, manage and evolve the Security Operations under the governance, processes and service catalogue following guidelines from corporate Security Office in Zaandam, adapting it to local business requirements.
- Report on the operational security KRI and KPIs, cooperation on global/continental cyber defense project.
- Manage security incident detection, triage and escalation processes: Establish, execute and evolve the corporate threat management processes adapted to the Ahold Delhaize landscape.
- Plan and follow-up penetration tests, vulnerability scans and security baseline compliance checks and work on remediation of security risks.
- Participate in a threat and intelligence exchange process, and engage actively with external and internal stakeholders including threat hunting.
- Implement and maintain the operational security architecture, in cooperation with the Enterprise and Security Architects.
- Ensure that the different security solutions are in place, including in-house as well as the ones operated by external parties. Establish and operate health management for the security solutions.
- Is involved in projects related to continuous improvement of Cyber Defense capabilities.
- Team up with the ISO Business Security Advisory colleagues and the Cyber Defense colleagues to support and enable the business operations
Your new office
As Cyber Security Consultant, you will be working at and with Ahold Delhaize. Approximately 370,000 employees worldwide serve over 50 million customers a week. By working together to improve every day and through innovation, we reinforce our role as a leader in retail and e-commerce. This is also how we build on trusted local brands. Strong brands that offer a great deal of knowledge, experience and impact.
The location for this function is the Ahold Delhaize HQ located in Brussels (Anderlecht). A relocation to the Ahold Delhaize new HQ in Zellik Belgium is planned for early 2020.
What do we offer?
- A permanent contract at Ahold Delhaize. Working on freelance basis is not possible.
- Interesting work in a team of active, friendly and competent people
- Corporate culture based on informal atmosphere and modern working environment
- Space for your career and personal development
- Background of stable company
- Excellent employee benefits
- Master degree in relevant field. Holds/willing to obtain relevant certifications in Information Security Domain.
- 5 years IT experience in related business.
- 4-8 years working experience which includes a broad range of complex technical activities, in a variety of contexts. Investigates, defines and resolvers complex technical issues.
- Experience with network administration or server administration is an advantage.
- Certified Ethical Hacker is preferred.
- Working experience which includes operating under general direction within a clear framework of accountability. Exercises substantial personal responsibility and autonomy as the representative of the Global Information Security Office. Plans own work to meet given objectives and processes in agreement with peers in Europe
- Obtains and acts on vulnerability information and conducts security assessments, business impact analysis in accordance to cyber defense procedures.
- Communicative in English and Dutch.
Would you like to learn more first before applying? René Lepp, Talent Acquisition Specialist can tell you a lot more about our organization via email@example.com
Please note that we are improving our own candidate experience and therefore do not appreciate any acquisition attempts from employment agencies, besides the ones we approach ourselves.
Ahold Delhaize (including AH, ETOS and Gall) does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by us.