As Data Specialist you have the opportunity to work with important and meaningful data, related to the field of Rewards. In this position you make an impact by collecting valuable figures from related departments and combine this into a complete overview.
The job itself
In this new role, you support the reward team expertise groups with structuring and managing all data driven processes. Your daily tasks will be to assist in the development of the associated processes, templates and databases. Due to the importance of this data, you need to ensure compliance with global and local requirements.
Also you help create efficiency, availability of the data and accuracy in order to drive continuous improvement of global policies and processes, to support the overall team priorities.
As Data Specialist Reward Compliance you report to a Director in the rewards team expertise group.
Your new office
As a Data Specialist Reward & Compliance, you will work at and across Ahold Delhaize where approximately 370,000 employees worldwide serve over 50 million customers a week. Locally, you’ll be working with 1,500 colleagues in Zaandam, the Netherlands. We improve and innovate every day, supporting our trusted local brands and reinforcing our role as a leader in retail and e-commerce.
Your new workplace will be at our head office, right next to the Zaandam train station. More specifically, on the 7th floor in the Global Support Office department. Everything you do with your colleagues is directly visible in our internal departments.
What do we offer?
- An inspiring position in an international work environment, where you are in contact with all the brands, both national as well as international concerning reward data;
- A very dynamic and challenging job with various internal and external stakeholders. Some say you play a key role in the team, where your expertise will be used for better results;
- The ability to work in a role for several years, where you will become an expert in reward data.
Ahold Delhaize GSO department
At Ahold Delhaize, we strive to be a better place to work where our associates reflect the markets we serve, where their voices are heard and valued, they find purpose in their work, and can grow and contribute to their fullest. The GSO HR team supports the Ahold Delhaize HR Purpose: Help our associates love what they do!
This team provides direct HR support for respective Executive Committee members and their teams, which includes responsibilities of planning, communicating, interpreting and directing all areas of human resources. This requires effective collaboration with other HR functions for the development and implementation of innovative concepts and strategies to support business plans, while ensuring compliance with all legal requirements.
You key responsabilities lie in the following three result areas:
1. Operational execution and support - updating the database with the neccesary key figures. In order to do so succesfully, you are working on the:
- execution of Global Mobility compensation rounds as per pre-defined process, as well as the execution of GMIP process in liaison with BPP.
- support and execution of GMIP accruals.
- gathering of info, preparing change forms and submitting change requests for GRO at Computershare at time of vesting, grant and end of service for Global Mobility population.
- supporting line with annual tax processes (preparation of Deloitte tax authorisation list, year-end data collection of pay and benefits) global payroll data coordination to tax advisers and local payrolls etc.
- support with annual (tax) allocation list for GRO and GMIP and maintain overview of (tax) payments to be paid or received.
2. Coordination of data driven reward processes – building a usable system and improving it:
- Design and develop up to date and accurate HR manuals, procedures, tools, systems, information for reward team expertise groups (Global Mobility, Executive Tax, Executive Compensation);
- Preparation of Global Mobility annual compensation round (GMIP, GRO, Merit): stakeholder management;
- Preparation of annual incentive (GMIP) processes, including stakeholder management;
- Support with vendor management.
3. Optimalisation of data driven reward processes – data maintanance and filling of documents:
- Improvements regarding data availability;
- Global Population (VP+) individual data: overall database maintenance, keeping files up to date;
- Global Mobility population individual data: overall database maintenance, keeping files up to date.
At Ahold Delhaize, you will work for one of the biggest retailers in the world. Specifically for this vacancy as a Data Specialist Reward & Compliance, you are skilled at analysis, problem solving, communications, and interpersonal skills, operating with the highest degree of integrity. You supplement these skills with:
- a Bachelor or Master’s degree in an HR / audit / finance / data driven related field;
- a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a related field;
- a fluency in English and preferably Dutch;
- excellent Excel skills, where you can turn chaos into a structured way of working for all HR colleagues.
- the ability to “influence without authority”, combined with process improvement interests.
Seeing is believing. That is a fact for our local stores, but certainly also for our head office in Zaandam, the Netherlands. Perhaps Ahold Delhaize is your new workplace where you as Data Specialist will be part of a great and dynamic Reward team. Apply now with resume an cover letter!
Would you like to learn more first before applying? Sebastiaan Taling, Talent Acquisition Specialist can tell you a lot more about this position via email@example.com (due to a holiday leave, I can send a reaction after the 8th of July).
Please note that Ahold Delhaize (including AH, ETOS en Gall) does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by us.