Your new job and office
Will you help enable us to offer the best-in-class customer experience across our global digital channels? Apply now for the role of Product Manager at Ahold Delhaize.
Ahold Delhaize is a leading multinational retailer, serving customers in Europe, the US and Indonesia by iconic brands like Albert Heijn, bol.com, Giant Co. and super Indo, to just name a few. Digital experience team at Ahold Delhaize, is responsible for creating digital capabilities, products and services, enabling our brands to help their customers eat well, save time, live better. Product managers and designers on the digital experience team do that by transforming our customer experience, based on customer insight, data, passion for creating a great experience that delights customers, and a genuine desire to make a difference in the lives of millions of our customers.
We are looking for talented product managers with experience in web, mobile or in-store products product management to join us. If you’re customer-focused, data-driven, and passionate about creating great customer experience this role is for you.
This role is responsible for the “Check-out & Enjoy” segment of our omnichannel customer journey (Plan-Shop-Enjoy), focused on helping customers to check-out, select a delivery mode and receive their order. You also make sure we keep the customer informed, manage their feedback and ensuring their expectations are met. This role is responsible for the customer experience related to the e-commerce home delivery and customer service.
As a product manager you will be responsible for the evolution of our digital products (mobile, web, kiosk), and our digital capabilities (seamless checkout, loyalty, personalization, etc.). You will develop the product strategy and roadmap and working with our design and development teams deliver digital products and capabilities to our great local brands. You will be helping our customers make their online purchases quickly, easily and securely, and make their store visits more convenient.
As Digital Product Manager, you will:
- Use data and research to identify customer needs and pain points.
- Work with stakeholders in brands to identify business needs.
- Work with design and development teams to define solutions.
- Manage product roadmap for your product/capability.
- Work with stakeholders to align on product roadmap priorities based on value in the context of business goals and strategy.
- Develop features and epics for our development team.
- Develop experience design with our design team.
- Work with product owners and developers to deliver products to market.
What do we offer?
Working as a Digital Product Manager you do at and with Ahold Delhaize. With around 370,000 employees worldwide for more than 50 million customers per week. On a slightly smaller scale you work with 1,500 colleagues from the Netherlands. By doing better together and innovating every day, we strengthen our pioneering role. And this way we also build trusted local brands. Strong brands where you will find a lot of knowledge, experience and effectiveness.
You will find your new workplace at our vibrant head office, right next to the Zaandam station. On the fifth floor within the Digital Experience Team, to be precise. Everything you do together with your colleagues is immediately visible in our stores and at people's homes. We have 1 colleague in our team who works from our head office in Brussels, would you like to join our colleague in Brussels? great!
What do we offer
At Ahold Delhaize we want to grow. That is only possible if you grow with us. That is why you can go in all directions with us career-wise and in your personal development. While we work together to build our brand and your career, you can count on (based on 40 hours a week):
- Access to best-in-class guidance and inspiring training to shape your development and career.
- An annual salary up to 105K (including holiday allowance), depending on your experience and based on a full-time workweek (40 hours).
- A very good pension plan with a personal contribution of 6.2%.
- Reimbursement of your travel expenses to and from Zaandam.
- 20 vacation days, and Personal Budget for you to decide whether to spend it on 12,5 extra vacation days, discounts or a pay-out.
- The possibility to attend training courses at our expense.
- A bonus on top of your salary.
- Attractive discounts on various insurance policies.
- A laptop and telephone.
- A 10% discount on your grocery shopping in our Albert Heijn stores, up to € 300 per year.
- Regularly fun promotions and delicious tastings with free products.
You have a real passion and a clear vision for the future of digital grocery customer experience, the ambition to bring that vision to life and the ability to drive initiatives, with minimal supervision. You will combine your relentless customer-focus with a strong sense of user experience, technical fluency and business acumen. You also have the ability to effectively operate in a large matrix organization and to work effectively with stakeholders and partners across the organization.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Design, Technology or Business Studies.
- Fluent and strong English communication skills (writing and speaking).
- At least 7 years of experience working in e-commerce and digital.
- Experience with e-commerce software, customer service, and/or a payments ecosystems.
- Experience in using data & analytics to improve your product.
- Experience in leading and running complex projects and/or programs.
- A genuine passion for improving customer experiences.
- A strong technical foundation and business acumen.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Efficient decision making skills.
- The ability to prioritize well.
- The ability to anticipate and resolve problems.
- A proven record of creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Self-motivation and a clear dedication to your profession.
- The ability to work well independently.
How to apply
We look forward to teaming up with you in our home away from home: Our vibrant HQ. Want to know more before you hit the Apply button? Our Talent Acquisition Partner Anouk Reus will gladly talk you through the position a message or WhatsApp via firstname.lastname@example.org / 06- 83 23 38 17.