The new Director IT Etos provides subject matter expertise on digital/eCommerce and brings in experience on scale-up projects. Demonstrated track record in integrating legacy environments with new world-class digital capabilities makes a preferred candidate. Responsible for the end-2-end new and changing IT processes and systems and IT service operations for Etos. Including best practice implementation to achieve predictable delivery of IT enabled business change and business added value with the expected costs and benefit delivery within Ahold Delhaize.
In this role you will report to the CIO.
As Director IT Etos, make an impact at AH IT by:
- Direct the product teams in the creation of best-in-class features and implementation of critical pieces of digital infrastructure with a priority focus on leveraging the Salesforce Cloud solutions. (Commercecloud/Servicecloud)
- Ensure stability on IT landscape to guarantee business continuity and daily operations.
- Partner with CMO Etos and IT-Architecture to map out the strategy for digital solutions that are economically sensible and commercially viable.
- Partner with software vendors, internal teams and agencies to define development and business guidelines for digital products.
- Create and maintain an inspiring network of connected or potential partners to the Etos-IT ecosystem. Incorporate relevant market trends and technology trends to ensure products achieve and maintain best in class
- Be the subject matter expert and go-to partner for Etos across digital/eCommerce fields to enable strategic decision-making and driving requirements definition for future requirements.
- Manage direct team and agency partners within an agile development environment to deliver rapidly. (SAFE-framework)
- Advocate and ensure future proof and scalable product solutions.
Your new office
As Director IT Etos, you will be working at and with Ahold Delhaize. Approximately 370,000 employees worldwide serve over 50 million customers a week. On a somewhat smaller scale, you will be working with 1,500 colleagues in Zaandam, the Netherlands. By working together to improve every day and through innovation, we reinforce our role as a leader in retail and e-commerce. This is also how we build on trusted local brands. Strong brands that offer a great deal of knowledge, experience and impact.
What do we offer?
A challenging job and career for a person that is attracted to a changing IT environment; work in the dynamic organization of AH IT with colleagues who have a broad range of professional experience within an Agile environment and with an excellent benefit package.
- Degree in IT/business/marketing related field
- Work experience of 10 years in technical and digital environments with strong understanding of eCommerce business and digital communication fundamentals
- Background or deep understanding of large-scale ERP systems (Oracle/SAP).
- Ability to influence and guide partners to ensure optimal solutions for Etos and AH-IT
- You can teach and mentor, you are decisive, and you can clearly and succinctly communicate
- Agile experience (Agile Methodology and Agile way of working) is an advantage
- Fluent in Dutch and English (written and verbally)
Seeing is believing. That is a fact for our local stores, but certainly also for our head office in Zaandam, the Netherlands. Perhaps Ahold Delhaize is your new workplace where you as Director IT Etos be part of a great and dynamic team. Apply now with resume and cover letter.
Would you like to learn more first before applying? Maria José Molina Mesa, Talent Acquisition Lead can tell you a lot more about this position; email@example.com
Ahold Delhaize (including AH, ETOS en Gall) does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by us.