Your new job and office
Ahold Delhaize headoffice, Zaandam
Fulltime (32 hrs up for discussion)
Make an impact at Ahold Delhaize by supporting the leadership team of Internal Audit team!
Hi, we are Ahold Delhaize, a global family of caring brands
Helping people eat well, save time, and live better. That is what Ahold Delhaize stands for. As one of the world’s largest and most forward-thinking (food) retail groups, our global family of local brands creates inspiring shopping experiences. Whether people shop at brick-and-mortars, prefer quick pick-ups, or opt for the convenience of ordering online, Ahold Delhaize delivers.
As an Executive Assistant at Ahold Delhaize, your goal is to ensure efficient, effective and high qualitative secretarial and organizational support in a pro-active manner, handling most matters autonomously.
We are looking for a new Assistant to provide support to the SVP Internal Audit, Dimitrich Stopetie & team. This team is responsible for performing reviews at each of our brands globally in order to support Ahold Delhaize to achieve objectives.
Tasks are performed in a demanding environment which requires an energetic, flexible, professional and service oriented Assistant with an eye on delivering quality with the utmost discretion and confidentiality.
- Receive and evaluate incoming phone calls and handle them if possible.
- Resolve routine questions.
- Schedule, coordinate and monitor appointments/meetings and issue reminders for them.
- Support in booking flights, trips, and organizing conferences.
- Flag potential obstacles and inform manager of follow-up on actions.
- Act as a first point of contact for questions from associates and external parties to the manager, and answer or forward these questions.
- Handle routine correspondence that does not need to be presented to the manager (e.g., confirmations, appointments, information documentation). When needed you provide info to others, distribute required documentation and prepare/distribute meeting reports.
What do we offer?
This is how you keep growing
Ahold Delhaize focuses on sustainable growth. If we can grow while having a more positive impact on people or our planet, we’re going for it. We encourage all of our 410,000 colleagues to share this attitude on a personal level, so you’re encouraged to grab opportunities to master new skills and expand your capabilities. What that translates to in this role?
• A gross annual salary between € 40.000,- and € 53.000,- (based on fulltime, including holiday pay, depending on experience).
• A bonus.
• The development and career prospects you associate with a global player: coaching programs, plenty of growth opportunities and attractive, cross-brand career options
• 45 vacation days (25.5 regular and 19.5 ADV days)
• Flexible working hours, the freedom to partially work from home (in NL).
• A laptop and a smartphone.
• Travel allowance, discounts on health insurance and groceries.
• The chance to drive meaningful change – healthy, affordable food matters – on a truly global scale.
• Membership to a lively and diverse community that wholeheartedly embraces courage, inspires growth, and dares to care.
We welcome caring colleagues who
• Combine a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience (Management Assistant/Executive Assistant or equivalent in multi-national and commercial organization).
• Are fluent in English, both oral and written. Dutch is considered a plus.
• Can keep an overview of all moving parts, quickly switching between different activities and priorities. You have an eye for detail and timelines, and have a proactive attitude.
• Always think ahead and have the ability to understand and work within a complex organizational structure. You have a good sense of internal and external relationships.
• Thrive in a demanding environment, managing and prioritizing multiple tasks at the same time, responding at a moment’s notice and frequently under high pressure. During (time) pressure you keep your head cool and you continue to work in a structured way.
• Are self-confident and have a sense of humor; with high standards of personal integrity.
• Are both a team and independent worker, easily connecting to others and building a network.
Dare to care and grow with us?
We look forward to teaming up! Virtually for now, but (hopefully) soon at your home away from home: our vibrant HQ, right next to Zaandam station. Want to know more before you hit the Apply button? Tess van der Poel, Talent Acquisition Partner, will gladly talk you through the position at Tess.firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested? Apply online via our website with your motivation and updated resume.
We are recruiting for candidates who already live in the Netherlands.