We are looking for a Finance Payroll Consultant who will help us to implement the finance side of our new SAP Payroll system for over 100k employees in the Netherlands. Someone who is change minded, IT driven and wants to have fun and make an impact.
What would be a “normal” working day look like, you wonder?
- Project do not have ‘normal’ working days, every day is different;
- Check your mailbox to see what is the next challenge which pops up in booking our wages correct;
- You find solutions for embedding a correct financial posting within the boundaries of the systems and phase of the project.
- You are willing to challenge others to get what is needed for finance;
- Manage a data scientist to get the right data you want so you can start analyze this together with the project team.
The objective of the finance project team payroll replacement is to drive, manage and support the change of implementing our new SAP payroll system. Our responsibility is to improve the finance processes of wages in terms of efficiency, quality and compliance aspects in close cooperation with the operational finance and HR payroll team.
Finance project team - Payroll replacement
You will be actively participating in the finance workstream of our Payroll replacement program. You are also responsible for identifying opportunities to bring our finance wage processes to the next level. Change our inefficient financial back-office processes with help of our new designed payroll system. Creativity and a financial background is a good start!
You use project management skills, agile way of working and process optimization techniques to realize and secure, smart and scalable solutions.
Your new office
As a Consultant payroll replacement you will work at Ahold Delhaize where approximately 370,000 employees worldwide serve over 50 million customers a week. Locally, you’ll be working with 1,500 colleagues in Zaandam and in total 100k colleagues in the Netherlands of which you will be responsible for the design of the right wage booking.
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to be part of a team of finance professionals that is responsible for bringing live the finance part of our new SAP payroll system.
- The opportunity to move to one of our other departments (Finance Controlling / Finance project department) in Business Services Finance as soon the project will be finalized.
- Work in the dynamic and continuously changing environment of Ahold Delhaize and food retail in general;
- An environment where developing content knowledge and personal skills are an integral part of the job, with career opportunities in the wider Ahold Delhaize (Finance) organization.
- Great primary as well as secondary benefits. Please note that for this role a max. of € 4.333,- gross a month for 40 hours is applicable. We also offer 45 days off.
- A University degree in for example Business Administration, Economics, or other relevant (financial) area;
- 3 - 6 years of working experience as a Finance professional, Finance or IT Change Consultant, project manager or similar job profile;
- You are a process thinker: Process (re-)design experience is a big plus, knowledge of (retail) processes is a plus but not required;
- You have strong affinity with IT, new technologies and (big) data;
- Is self-starting and independent;
- In possession of strong communication and advising skills;
- Some projects may require travelling to foreign Ahold and/or Genpact locations.
- Fluent in English land Dutch.
Seeing is believing. This is true in our stores, as well as in our head office in Zaandam. It could be your new workplace.
Would you like to learn more first before applying? Femke Kessler, Talent Acquisition Specialist can tell you a lot more about this position via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply via the website only, because we can monitor progress from every candidate.
Please note that Ahold Delhaize (including AH, ETOS en Gall) does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by us.