As Global Employee Central & Compensation UX Lead, you are part of the global Human Resources function. You can make an impact by playing a key role in ensuring that Ahold Delhaize delivers a flawless Employee Central & Compensation experience within the SAP SuccessFactors suite and that we are able to meet business needs.
Our ideal candidate for this role is tech savvy, interested in HR tech trends and a leading expert in HR Technology (preferably on SAP SF Employee Central & Compensation modules). Also, you will be continuously focusing on the associate experience, where you act as a team player who works collaboratively and effectively with others.
The job itself
In this role your job is to ensure the Employee & Manager Self Service and Compensation processes are cool, simple, effective, efficient, scalable and reusable. You will be responsible to position Ahold Delhaize’s workforce to be a competitive differentiator in the local labor market.
The role applies technical and functional HR knowledge to the improvement, maintenance and development of SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central & Compensation modules to support the HR business requirements.
Your responsibilities lie within the following:
- A successful delivery of HR technology/process deliverables, particularly in the SuccessFactors’ Employee Central & Compensation modules. This includes configuring the mentioned modules and guiding implementation planning;
- Supporting the functional testing of new releases and changes on the current configuration together with Information Technology and Local SF Super Users;
- Act as the primary point of contact for escalations of major incidents (Tier 3). In this position you will inform and align with HR process owners and HR networks on the developments within the SAP SF Employee Central & Compensation domain;
- Leading implementation projects on enhancement as well as pilots and mock-ups. You will be preparing deployment by developing and implementing trainings for Local SF Super Users and materials for end-users.
You will be responsible for having knowledge of and understanding of the future strategic direction of the SuccessFactors roadmap on Employee Central & Compensation. And you will actively participate in events, studies, peer groups etc. related to innovations within SuccessFactors and extensions related to Employee Central & Compensation. You can translate technical developments and HR requirements into the impact for the end-users. You will make decisions with the associate experience at the heart.
These details are not all-inclusive, and additional specifications are available upon request.
Your new office
As a Global Employee Central & Compensation UX Lead, you will work at and across Ahold Delhaize where approximately 370,000 employees worldwide serve over 50 million customers a week. Locally, you’ll be working with 1,500 colleagues in Zaandam, the Netherlands. We improve and innovate every day, supporting our trusted local brands and reinforcing our role as a leader in retail and e-commerce.
Your new workplace will be at our head office, right next to the Zaandam train station. Everything you do with your colleagues is directly visible in our internal departments. Curious who you will be working with directly? We are recruiting associates for several interesting positions, so that you can act as a team and work on a successful integration of the SF modules in the organization.
What do we offer?
- An inspiring position in an international work environment, where you will work with different HR teams as well as IT;
- A very dynamic and challenging job with various internal and external stakeholders and several HR Technology leads;
- Possibilities to develop yourself both professionally and personally.
At our Ahold Delhaize Global Support Office, we are looking for an experienced UX Lead on Employee Central & Compensation of SAP SuccessFactors (SF). And specifically, for this vacancy, you are skilled at working and driving change within a demanding international environment, bring strong interpersonal communication skills, and are able to drive issue resolution and results leveraging a detail orientation and simplicity mindset.
You supplement these skills with (a):
- bachelor's degree in IT, HR or related field is strongly preferred.
- minimum of 3-5 years total experience in HRIS or IT focused on applications.
- minimum of 3 years’ experience in the respective SAP/SF Module(s).
- SuccessFactors Expert Accredited on SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central & Compensation modules.
- experience, knowledge and expertise in business systems analysis and design and project life cycle methodology, incl. best practices. Also, you have experience in HR systems development, implementation and project management experience in a global (retail) environment.
In addition to knowledge, you have the following key competences to be successful in this role:
- The ability to work cross-functionally and cross boarder in international context and setting;
- Communicate effectively with HR process owners, technical teams and users;
- Continuously able to use your process improvement skillset as well as change Management Analysis skills;
- The ability to document processes, functional specifications and decisions made, as well as the ability to troubleshoot and to test expertise.
Seeing is believing. This is true in our stores, as well as in our head office in Zaandam. It could be your new workplace, where you, as Global Employee Central & Compensation UX Lead, have influence over the most renowned retail markets in the Netherlands.
Would you like to learn more first before applying? Sebastiaan Taling, Talent Acquisition Specialist can tell you a lot more about this position via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply via the website only, because we can monitor progress from every candidate.
Please note that Ahold Delhaize (including AH, ETOS en Gall) does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by us.