With your diligent nature and commercial aptitude, contribute to the optimization of our Global IT services and solutions!
As a Global IT Contract Manager, you are responsible for managing agreements signed by Ahold Delhaize’s and its Global IT Partners throughout their lifecycle. Your work will deliver clear value to our Global organization. You create synergies, limit financial risk, and optimize value delivery. This means that you will work with internal departments and vendors; From early requirements setting to actual procurement and daily management of those contracts.
As Global IT Contract Manager, make an impact at Ahold Delhaize by:
- Ensuring that the appropriate types and volumes of products and services are contracted for.
- Performing the administration and financial management of those contracts; working with Global Finance on internal charging of- as well as forecasting and budgeting.
- Acting as a contract owner by monitoring and reporting on the vendor- and contract performance.
- Creating cost advantages for our twenty-one brands by transferring products/services from local- to Global contracts, and by ensuring contracted volumes don’t result in either compliance- or performance issues (too little stock) or shelf-ware (too much stock).
- Securing business continuity and enabling business growth by contracting the right products and support services.
- Advocating commercial savviness by identifying cost savings opportunities and continuously challenging IT Partners to work as cost-effective as possible.
- Owning, or being involved in contract renewals and business requirements gathering.
- Having regular contact with internal departments on vendor performance, and with suppliers and partners on contract performance.
Your new office
Working as a Global IT Contract Manager you work with around 370,000 colleagues worldwide, serving more than 50 million customers per week. On a slightly smaller scale, you work with 1,500 colleagues from the Netherlands, and approximately 150 within global IT. By leading together and innovating every day, we strengthen our pioneering role. And this way, we also build trusted local brands. Strong brands where you will find a lot of knowledge, experience, and effectiveness.
You will find your new workplace at our vibrant head office, right next to the Zaandam station. On the 6th floor within the department of Global Support Office (GSO) department, to be precise. GSO sets global strategic frameworks, facilitates the sharing of best practices, and encourages economies of scale for the entire organization. Global IT Contract Management is executed amid the GSO department’s teams such as Sourcing & Vendor Management, Finance, Legal, Software Asset Management, and IT. And then there are the external partners and suppliers you will work with on the daily; companies such as Microsoft, SAP, IBM, Adobe, and so on. Diversity? Check! …and the atmosphere throughout the open office-environment is motivating and energizing.
What do we offer?
Here at Ahold Delhaize, we aim to grow. This is only possible if you grow along with us. That’s why we help you take your career and personal development in the direction you want to go. As we work together to build on our brand as well as your career, you can count on (based on 40 hours per week):
- a permanent contract and a gross annual salary up to €60K;
- flexible working hours and the option to work from home.
- an excellent pension plan with an employee contribution of 5.3%.
- reimbursement for travel expenses to and from Zaandam.
- twenty-five vacation days and 19 extra (work-reduction) days off, with the option of having the extra days off paid out.
- vacation pay, so you can enjoy a well-deserved rest.
- options to take paid training and education programs.
- guaranteed dividends.
- attractive discounts on various insurance policies.
- a laptop and a phone.
- a 10%-discount on your groceries at our Albert Heijn stores up to €300 per year.
- regular fun events, and delectable samplings with free products.
Specifically, for this vacancy as a Global IT Contract Manager, you love working in a global matrix-organization where you will need your social-, influencing-, management-, and analytical skills to work with stakeholders on all operational, tactical, and strategic levels. You supplement these skills with:
- a diligent work ethic with a high level of attention to detail.
- strong administrative skills, both in MS Office as in online portals and excellent reporting and presentation capabilities.
- a high level of process-based thinking and interest in standardizing and optimizing processes and tools.
- experience managing relationships & proven commercial awareness.
- change readiness and a high level of flexibility in applying yourself throughout the organization.
- fluent in Business English required; Dutch language proficiency preferred.
- Knowledge on (IT) sourcing- and purchasing procedures and systems
- Experience managing Global (IT) partners
Seeing is believing. This is true in our stores, as well as in our head office in Zaandam. It could be your new workplace, where you, as Global IT Contract Manager, have influence over the most renowned retail markets in the Netherlands. Apply now! In addition, we would like to ask you not to send a standard motivation letter, but to formulate an answer to the following questions:
- Why would you like to work for the GSO?
- Why do you think you will be successful in this position? Please avoid words that are already in the vacancy text but make it personal.
- Please indicate one of your personal strengths and one skill you wish to improve or develop.
Want to learn more first, before you apply to Ahold Delhaize? Wouter Lipsius (Talent Acquisition Specialist) will be happy to tell you all about the vacancy, at +31 6 34941160 or firstname.lastname@example.org.