As Global Talent & Learning UX Lead, you are part of the global Human Resources function. You can make an impact by playing a key role in ensuring that Ahold Delhaize delivers a flawless Talent & Learning experience within the SAP SuccessFactors suite and that we are able to meet business needs.
Our ideal candidate for this role is tech savvy, interested in HR tech trends and a leading expert in HR Technology (preferably on SAP SF Talent & Learning modules). Also, you will be continuously focusing on the associate experience, where you act as a team player who works collaboratively and effectively with others.
Your new office
As a Global Talent & Learning UX Lead, you will work at and across Ahold Delhaize where approximately 370,000 employees worldwide serve over 50 million customers a week. Locally, you’ll be working with 1,500 colleagues in Zaandam, the Netherlands. We improve and innovate every day, supporting our trusted local brands and reinforcing our role as a leader in retail and e-commerce.
Your new workplace will be at our head office, right next to the Zaandam train station. Everything you do with your colleagues is directly visible in our internal departments. Curious who you will be working with directly? We are recruiting associates for several interesting positions, so that you can act as a team and work on a successful integration of the SF modules in the organization.
What do we offer?
- An inspiring position in an international work environment, where you will work with different HR teams as well as IT;
- A very dynamic and challenging job with various internal and external stakeholders and several HR Technology leads;
- Possibilities to develop yourself both professionally and personally.
At our Ahold Delhaize Global Support Office, we are looking for an experienced UX Lead on Talent & Learning of SAP SuccessFactors. And specifically, for this vacancy, you are skilled at working and driving change within a demanding international environment, bring strong interpersonal communication skills, and are able to drive issue resolution and results leveraging a detail orientation and simplicity mindset.
You supplement these skills with (a):
- bachelor's degree in IT, HR or related field is strongly preferred.
- minimum of 3-5 years total experience in HRIS or IT focused on applications.
- minimum of 3 years’ experience in the respective SAP/SF Module(s);
- SuccessFactors Expert Accredited on SAP SF Talent & Learning modules;
- experience, knowledge and expertise in business systems analysis and design and project life cycle methodology, incl. best practices. Also, you have experience in HR systems development, implementation and project management experience in a global (retail) environment.
In addition to knowledge, you have the following key competences to be successful in this role:
- The ability to work cross-functionally and cross boarder in international context and setting;
- Communicate effectively with HR process owners, technical teams and users;
- Continuously able to use your process improvement skillset as well as change Management Analysis skills;
- The ability to document processes, functional specifications and decisions made, as well as the ability to troubleshoot and to test expertise.
Seeing is believing. This is true in our stores, as well as in our head office in Zaandam. It could be your new workplace, where you, as Global Talent & Learning UX Lead, have influence over the most renowned retail markets in the Netherlands.
Would you like to learn more first before applying? René Lepp, Talent Acquisition Specialist can tell you a lot more about this position via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply via the website only, because we can monitor progress from every candidate.
When can you receive feedback on your application?
Because of the busy holiday season, we hope to provide you with a quick response. This can result into a reply after the 6th of January. With a fresh start in 2020, we aim on giving you with the best possible feedback on your application.
Please note that Ahold Delhaize (including AH, ETOS en Gall) does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by us.