Together with a strong team, guide our implementation and iteration of SuccessFactors’ entire suite of products on a global scale
If you're looking to further your career as an HR Business Analyst with a firm functional grasp of HRIS products, this is a terrific opportunity for you to check out. In this role, you help us to take advantage of our global edge. You will be the linking pin between business and IT to shape a coherent HR platform for our entire organization.
We are currently undergoing a huge Global transformation towards SAP SuccessFactors. In this role, you contribute by integrating parts of local and brand-specific HR scope into SuccessFactors. Your work will enable HR colleagues around the globe to collaborate in seamlessly integrated systems. That way you contribute to a sustainable, competitive advantage for Ahold Delhaize and our customers.
As an HR Business Analyst, make an impact at Ahold Delhaize by:
- Serving as a technical expert for Successfactors (i.e. EC, Talent, Goals and Performance, LMS, SAP’s Cloud Payroll solution ECP) - engage with Successfactors Community, Rising, and user groups to ensure that we are getting the most out of current and future Successfactors capabilities.
- Translate business requirements into system requirements, design specifications, and document new and/or existing application requirements. Ensure that business requirements are met and that all application interface matters are understood, documented, and addressed adequately.
- Manage the process of changes to existing Successfactors configuration, ABAP, and integrations.
- Contribute to the strategic roadmap for global IT initiatives - work with senior leadership and key stakeholders to support organizational strategic objectives, leveraging Successfactors functionality.
- Drive adoption, optimization, and transformation - ensure we are fully leveraging Successfactors to meet strategic business and talent needs and pursue continuous improvement in business processes, integration, automation, and user experience.
- Partner with business teams - understand their needs and requirements, make recommendations for solutions, and roadmap priorities.
- Coordinate with internal and external partners - work with 3rd party software and internal product, legal, and security teams to ensure configuration and integrations are efficient, compliant, and accurate.
Your new office
Working as an HR Business Analyst you do at and with Ahold Delhaize. With around 370,000 employees worldwide for more than 50 million customers per week. On a slightly smaller scale, you work with 1,500 colleagues from the Netherlands. By doing better together and innovating every day, we strengthen our pioneering role. And this way we also build trusted local brands.
You will find your new workplace at our vibrant head office, right next to the Zaandam station. On the 6th floor with the Global Solution Delivery HR team, to be precise. Your team is formed by three other Business Analysts, three Project Managers, and a manager, and is characterized by plenty of humor and true team-spirit. By the way, your scope within SuccessFactors’ rollout is not yet set in stone and depended on your expertise with specific modules or disciplines.
What do we offer?
At Ahold Delhaize, we want to grow. That is only possible if you grow with us. That is why you can go in all directions with us career-wise and in your personal development. While we work together to build our brand and your career, you can count on (based on 40 hours a week):
- a permanent contract and a gross annual salary up to €84k.
- flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- a very good pension plan with a personal contribution of 5.3%.
- reimbursement of your travel expenses to and from Zaandam.
- 20 vacation days, extendible to 32.5 days!
- a personal budget, which you can decide to spend on extra vacation days, discounts or pay-outs.
- the possibility to attend training courses at our expense.
- an attractive bonus on top of your salary.
- discounts on various insurance policies.
- a laptop and telephone.
- a 10% discount on your grocery shopping in our Albert Heijn stores, up to € 300 per year.
At Ahold Delhaize, you work for one of the largest retailers in the world. To keep up with us, you are bursting with ambition. And specifically, for this vacancy of HR Business Analyst, you have great influencing, analytical, and communication skills. You complete this with:
- a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- 5+ years of experience as an IT/HR Business Analyst, within a global organization.
- Preferably in-dept knowledge of Successfactors.
- fluency in English, both writing and speaking.
- Willingness to travel occasionally.
Seeing is experiencing. This applies to our stores and our office in Zaandam, perhaps your new workplace, where you, as an HR Business Analyst, influence the most famous Dutch retail brands. Apply now! Also, we would like to ask you not to send a standard motivation letter, but to formulate an answer to the following questions:
- Why would you like to work for Ahold Delhaize?
- Why do you think you will be successful in this position? Help us understand the reason behind your career move.
- Please indicate one of your strengths and one skill you wish to improve or develop.
Want to know more before you apply for our role as HR Business Analyst? Wouter Lipsius, Talent Acquisition Partner a.i., is happy to tell you everything about this vacancy via +31 (0) 6 34941160 or email@example.com.