Your new job and office
Your new job
As our new Information Security Advisor, you are the go-to person for security advice. Working closely together with our development and product teams, you help them determine the risks. You don’t mind making a deep dive with the developers, you understand their way of thinking and advise on innovative security solutions, without slowing them down.
We’re working on groundbreaking, innovative services such as our online shopping experience, mechanization of our distribution centers and in-store innovations, such as securing the hardware for our tap-to-go service. As an Information Security Advisor you have a central role towards management and tech teams in advising how to keep our products safeguarded.
This is, in more detail, what the job entails:
- You are the information security contact for all security-related topics, while working together with the platform teams in different projects and sprints.
- You work closely with your peers from the Global ISO departments, including Identity and Access Management and Security Architecture.
- You’re conducting and facilitating security reviews and follow-up on solutions and vendors.
Your new office
As our Information Security Officer, you become an important part of the Global Information Security Advisory department for Ahold Delhaize. Under the umbrella of Ahold Delhaize we have strong brands in the Netherlands; Albert Heijn, Etos or Gall & Gall. Our office is based in Zaandam and you’ll be working in a team of 9 Information Security Officers for one of our platform departments (e.g. Data platform, Retail tech platform etc..).
What do we offer?
The right ingredients for an impactful job
- A competitive salary up to 90K and an additional yearly bonus (up to 11K).
- A permanent contract right away.
- An attractive pension plan of which we pay out over 5x times the amount you contribute to the fund. So you’ll continue to enjoy a comfortable income even after retiring :-)
- 32,5 days paid vacation.
- The possibility of attending training and courses at our expense.
- Travel expenses, a laptop and smartphone.
- 10% staff discount on groceries in all Albert Heijn stores, up to €300 discount a year.
- The opportunity to provide everyone with a healthier, tastier and more sustainable diet.
At Ahold Delhaize you'll be working for one of the biggest food retailers in the Netherlands. To become successful as our new Information Security Advisor you bring:
- A Bachelor certificate or Master degree, or equivalent work experience in the field of Information Security or a similar field.
- Proven experience in performing risk assessments in cloud, mobile, microservices, web environments and in using security best-practices (OWASP, CICD, SDLC)
- You are an IT generalist with a good understanding of developing secure systems.
- A highly communicative personality with solid experience in working with different stakeholders in business and IT, ranging from developers who work in project teams to external suppliers and senior management.
- You are a team player that strives to always improve the Ahold Delhaize security posture.
More information and apply:
Carly DeSantis (Talent Acquisition Partner Technology) and hiring manager Ernst van Goethem (Head of Business Security Advisory EU) will be happy to help you via firstname.lastname@example.org . You can apply by hitting the apply button and upload your resume. We’re looking forward meeting with you.