You are an ambassador for our integration vision and strategy in the field of IT. And as an Integration Architect you successfully help our product teams to become familiar with the data we offer via our integration platforms. You build bridges between IT and the business by offering appropriate solutions in a comprehensible manner. In addition, you can flawlessly explain the consequences of certain decisions. You maintain the roadmap and backlog of our platforms together with the Product Owners. And together you determine what is needed with regard to maintenance and which new features can be implemented. Furthermore, you are able to strengthen the integration teams by sharing your knowledge and skills, so that they continue to contribute optimally to our innovative IT projects.
As an Integration Architect you work at the AH IT department. This is the reliable, innovative and technical partner of Ahold Delhaize (Albert Heijn, Etos and Gall & Gall). Together with your colleagues you work towards one important goal: to offer progressive IT solutions that make our organization even more personal and relevant for the customer. Do you have innovative ideas? And are you able to make our IT even faster, better and more secure? Discover more about this vacancy.
Your new office
Working as an Integration Architect you do at and with Ahold Delhaize at the business unit AH IT. With around 370,000 employees worldwide for more than 50 million customers per week. On a slightly smaller scale you work with 1,500 colleagues from the Netherlands. By doing better together and innovating every day, we strengthen our pioneering role. And this way we also build trusted local brands. Strong brands where you will find a lot of knowledge, experience and effectiveness.
You will find your new workplace at our vibrant head office, right next to the Zaandam station. Everything you do together with your colleagues is immediately visible in our stores and at people's homes. Curious about the people you work with directly? In your role you work closely together with your enthusiastic fellow architects. Together you monitor the quality of the IT landscape and you safeguard the vision and strategy of the landscape to bring IT to the next level. You also work with your stakeholders from the business. It is your job to translate their questions into practical solutions. Together we strengthen our organization.
What do we offer?
At Ahold Delhaize we want to grow. That is only possible if you grow with us. That is why you can go in all directions with us career wise and in your personal development. While we work together to build our brand and your career, you can count on (based on 40 hours a week):
- a gross monthly salary up to € 6.500,- a month.
- flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- a very good pension plan with a personal contribution of 5.3%.
- a travel allowance for traveling to and from Zaandam.
- 20 vacation days.
- A budget choice which you can decide whether you spend it on extra days, discounts or pay-outs.
- the possibility to attend training courses at our expense.
- a guaranteed distribution of profits.
- attractive discounts on various insurance policies.
- a laptop and telephone.
- 10% discount on your grocery shopping in our Albert Heijn stores, up to € 300 per year.
- regularly fun promotions and delicious tastings with free products.
At Ahold Delhaize you work for one of the largest retailers in the world. To keep up with us you are bursting with ambition. Specifically for this vacancy of Integration Architect you will always have a positive and enthusiastic attitude and a healthy dose of humour. You complete this with:
- a college or university level of working and thinking.
- excellent Dutch and English communication skills (verbal and writing).
- at least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- experience with the integration of middleware and API solutions.
- experience with the integration of relevant technologies and standards, such as XML, JMS, Docker and SAML.
- preferably experience with an Agile / Scrum work environment.
- strong communication, connecting and process skills.
- a team player mentality and a flexible and organization-sensitive attitude to function optimally in our dynamic organization.
- the ability to give direction, prioritize quickly and offer solutions in your area of expertise.
Seeing is experiencing. This applies to our stores and certainly also to our head office in Zaandam. Perhaps your new workplace where you as an Integration Architect have influence on the most famous Dutch retail brands. Apply now, and definitely before May 2020.
Want to know more before you apply for our role of Integration Architect? René Lepp, Talent Acquisition Specialist IT, is happy to tell you everything about this vacancy via firstname.lastname@example.org.