Your new job and office
Are you a Visual Designer & Content Communication student and able to turn website visitors into applications with engaging and inspiring content? We encourage you to apply and look forward to speaking to you soon.
A picture is worth a thousand words! That is something that doesn’t need any explanation to you as Visual Designer & Content Communication student. We will offer you an internship at Ahold Delhaize where you will create and maintain engaging content for talent attraction and engagement purposes. Content can vairy from (vacancy) visuals to banners sets in IAB formats. The content you will create will be used in talent marketing campaigns, will be displayed on our new, to be build, careers website and social channels such as LinkedIn. But there is more, you will be our leading voice in creating infographics to inform and update senior stakeholders such as the Management Teams of Ahold Delhaize Business Services and our strong local brands. This means that your content will be highly visible, much appreciated and contributes to our goal to attract the best talent for our great local brands such as Albert Heijn, Gall & Gall and Etos. If you bring copywriting skills you can also contribute to the redesign of our job description templates, creative briefings and creation of blogs.
In short: we offer you an internship to further develop your visual design competences, communication and marketing skills and become part of the Total Talent Acquisition team which is probably the most fun place to with at Ahold Delhaize.
Your role in the organization?
The role will take you to various places within the organization. You will be part of Ahold Delhaize European Business Services (EBS) which is located in the Icoon building in Zaandam, but we will be working from home (remote) as well. Bjorn, Evi and Sara will be your direct colleagues and they will help you up to speed as #daretocare is what they would like to be known for. As Total Talent Acquisition is a new department within the EBS organization lots of work needs to be done. Throughout your engaging and inspiring content, we turn website visitors into applications and associates into brand ambassadors.
What do we offer?
What we offer?
If you decide to apply for this role and will become part of the team, you will not regret it. As colleagues, we are there for each other and welcome everyone, just the way they are. We don't take ourselves too seriously - we have fun working together and can offer you place for growth, give you the freedom and trust to explore and fast-track your career.
- Interesting and versatile internship position for the duration of 5 to 6 months;
- The ability to take on own responsibilities and room for own initiatives;
- Ability to gain real working experience;
- Option of joining outings organized by Young Ahold Delhaize and the Internship Office;
- Internship compensation of €450-500 per period (plus compensation for travel expenses depending on your travel distance)
Who are you?
- Bachelor student in (digital) communications, visual design with affinity with the most important product in life which is work.
- Experience in content creation (copy, video, photography, banners) in Photoshop, InDesign and/or Illustrator.
- Creative, accurate and great to work with.
- Fluent in Dutch and English as we work in an international environment.
- Available for at least 32 hours a week for a periode of 5 to 6 months.
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to your application. In case you would like to learn more about the internship, please contact Bjorn Luijters, Manager Talent Marketing Europe via email@example.com