Your new job and office
Hi, we are Ahold Delhaize, a global family of caring brands
Helping people eat well, save time, and live better. That is what Ahold Delhaize (54m weekly customers, 410k colleagues) stands for. As one of the world's largest and most forward-thinking food retail groups, our global family of local brands creates inspiring shopping experiences. Whether people shop at brick-and-mortars, prefer quick pick-ups, or opt for the convenience of ordering online, Ahold Delhaize delivers.
We are growing our business quickly but responsibly. We advocate and accelerate sustainable retailing, responsible sourcing, supporting local communities, and helping customers make healthier choices in a world in transition. That requires the courage and wholeheartedness to have convictions and stand up for what we believe in. It also takes a growth-hacking mindset: tomorrow's opportunities call for tomorrow's skills. But most of all, it requires us to be there for the people and communities we serve. #daretocare
If you are looking to further your career as an IT Business Analyst within the Finance domain. In this role, you help us take advantage of our global edge by introducing and leveraging Finance solutions and applications across our countries and brands.
You make an impact by looking at these changes from an IT perspective:
- Translate business requirements into system requirements, design specifications, and document new and existing application requirements. Ensure that new or existing systems meet business requirements and practices and that all application interface issues/concerns are understood, documented and addressed satisfactorily
- Manage the process of change –required changes to existing applications and integrations and creating new ones based upon business need
- Contribute to the strategic roadmap for global IT initiatives - Work with senior leadership and key stakeholders to support organizational strategic objectives, leveraging existing applications/ functionality to ease administrative burden and build efficient, effective, and scalable processes.
- Partner with business teams - Understand their needs and requirements, make recommendations for solutions, and roadmap and prioritize implementation to support Ahold Delhaize's business objectives
- Coordinate with internal and external partners - Work with 3rd party software and internal teams (product, legal, and security) to ensure configuration and integrations are efficient, compliant, and accurate.
Your new office
Working as an IT Business Analyst you do at and with Ahold Delhaize. With over 410,000 employees worldwide for more than 54 million customers per week. On a slightly smaller scale, you work with 1,500 colleagues at HQ’s in the Netherlands. By doing better together and innovating every day, we strengthen our pioneering role. And this way, we build trusted local brands.
You will find your new workplace at our vibrant head office, right next to the Zaandam train/bus station. On the 6th floor with the Global Support Office (GSO), to be precise. The GSO sets global strategic frameworks, facilitates the sharing of best practices, and encourages economies of scale for the entire organization. You are part of a team that consists of other Business Analysts and Project Managers. You will report to the Manager of GSO Tech Finance Solutions.
What do we offer?
At Ahold Delhaize, we want to grow. That is only possible if you grow with us. That is why you can go in all directions with us career-wise and in your personal development. While we work together to build our brand and career, you can count on (based on 40 hours a week):
- a gross annual salary between 60-80k, depending on your experience
- flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- an excellent pension plan with a personal contribution of 5.3%
- reimbursement of your travel expenses to and from Zaandam
- 20 vacation days, plus a budget, which you can decide to spend on extra vacation days (12.5), discounts or pay-outs
- the possibility to attend training courses at our expense
- an attractive bonus on top of your salary
- discounts on various insurance policies
- a laptop and mobile phone
- a 10% discount on your grocery shopping in our Albert Heijn stores, up to € 300 per year
At Ahold Delhaize, you work for one of the largest retailers in the world. To keep up with us, you are bursting with ambition. And specifically, for this vacancy of IT Business Analyst, you have excellent influencing, analytical, and communication skills. With those skills, you truly understand the needs of the business to help build the best possible solutions. You complete this with:
- As a minimum a completed IT /science/Finance related Bachelor degree
- Ideally 3+ years of experience as an Business Analyst within a global FCMG or Consulting organization
- Experience in the Finance domain and related processes, systems and applications
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud and Datalakes, PeopleSoft and/or SAP (S4) is considered as a big plus
- Fluency in English, both in writing and speaking.
Want to know more before you apply for our role as an IT Business Analyst? Anouk Reus, Talent Acquisition Partner, is happy to tell you everything about this vacancy via email@example.com.