Your new job and office
Owner of project portfolio data analysis and performance reporting for GSO IT and Opco stakeholders. Ensuring visibility for project managers of project status, health, planning and finances
As our IT PMO Data & Reporting Analyst, it is your goal to lead on the reporting activities for GSO IT which includes collecting, verifying and analysing data to produce high quality reports. With success you implement and manage an effective reporting cycle ensuring data is captured, verified and analyzed in a timely manner. Ensure the reporting arrangements are communicated clearly across the business, so GSO IT understands how and when reports are generated and used, and what inputs need to be provided. You improve the data quality in all data sources so reports are produced to a high standard. With success you support the development of key systems to deliver reporting automation where possible.
As IT PMO Data & Reporting Analyst, make an impact at Ahold Delhaize by:
- Analysing data and project (financial) information to identify better ways to do business as well as new business opportunities.
- Recommending actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and PowerBI and Excel dashboards.
- Providing data and project (financial) information to senior management to guide their decision-making.
- Reporting on any deviations, risks & issues in the portfolio timelines and providing suggestions for solutions.
- Assisting with monthly period closing and project status reporting activities related to the GSO IT organization, serving as a liaison to Finance.
- Validating and analysing report data to ensure a high level of accuracy.
- Proactively maintaining high standards of data quality in PowerBI/SharePoint.
- Collecting, analyzing, and visualizing financial project data and project governance data.
- Maintaining all PMO Dashboards: Portfolio Dashboard, Process KPI Dashboard and Hygiene KPI Dashboard.
- Creating ad-hoc (financial) reporting on request.
Your new office
As an IT PMO Data & Reporting Analyst role, you work with around 370,000 colleagues worldwide, serving more than 50 million customers per week. On a slightly smaller scale, you work with 1,500 colleagues from the Netherlands, and approximately 150 within GSO (Global Support Office) IT. By leading together and innovating every day, we strengthen our pioneering role in retail; building trusted local brands.
You will find your new workplace at our vibrant head office, right next to the Zaandam station. On the 6th floor within the GSO, to be precise. GSO sets global strategic frameworks, facilitates the sharing of best practices, and encourages economies of scale for the entire organization. Your team consists of a Portfolio Manager and three IT PMO Specialists. You will also find two colleagues in the team who are responsible for rolling out best practices and tools for governance of global IT projects.
What do we offer?
At?Ahold?Delhaize, we want to grow. That is only possible if you grow with us. That is why you can go in all directions with us career-wise and in your personal development. While we work together to build our brand and your career, you can count on:??
- A permanent contract?and a?gross base salary up to €60k.??
- an attractive bonus scheme on top of your salary.????
- an excellent pension plan with a personal contribution of 5.3%.????
- 25 vacation days, extendible to 45 days.??
- a personal budget, which you can decide to spend on extra vacation days, discounts, or pay-outs.????
- discount on your grocery shopping in our Albert?Heijn?stores, up to € 300 per year.????
- the possibility to attend training courses.??
- discounts on various insurance policies.????
- a laptop and telephone.
At Ahold Delhaize, you work for one of the largest retailers in the world. To keep up with us, you are bursting with ambition. Specifically, for this vacancy of IT PMO Data & Reporting Analyst role, you have excellent dashboards and reports creating skills using PowerBI and Excel. You deliver reports on time and to a high quality. You are proficient in working with a range of stakeholders and producing reports for a senior audience. You are a highly organized and a self-starter with a can do attitude You also possess a high level of attention to detail, strong problem solving and multi-tasking skills, and the required interpersonal skills necessary to work well with others in teams and collaborative work situations. You have the required inter-departmental planning, organisation and collaboration skills necessary to build relationships across business, technology, and operations, spanning multiple lines of business even in a work-from-home environment.
With your skills you are able to improve processes by applying creative thinking. You have first experiences in stakeholder management and are able to develop solutions that are acceptable to a variety of users with different needs. In your previous experience you have been able to overcome resistance to change and are willing to demonstrate and teach basic project management processes and techniques to others.
You complete this with:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- 1-3 years of IT project management, financial reporting or other relevant experience.
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and writing).
- PowerBI, Power Query & Sequel knowledge for data analysis & reporting is required.
- Full proficiency with standard MS Office tools.
- Knowledge in MS Power Automate, Azure Data Factory, Think Cell and SharePoint is preferred but not required
Seeing is experiencing, which applies to our stores and to our head office in Zaandam; Perhaps your new workplace where you as IT PMO Data & Reporting Analyst role influence the most famous retail brands. Apply now!
Also, we would like to ask you not to send a standard motivation letter, but to formulate an answer to the following questions:
- Why would you like to work for the GSO?
- What do you see as the most significant parallels between your experience and the requirements for this job?
Want to know more before you apply for our role at Ahold Delhaize? Diana Aquirre, Talent Acquisition Specialist, is happy to tell you everything about this vacancy via firstname.lastname@example.org