For our IT Risk & Control team at Business Services Finance Europe, we are looking for an additional colleague with IT knowledge. Do you combine your IT/Finance expertise with a continuous drive to identify risks and improve our internal European control framework? Then this is your next job!
The job itself
As Specialist IT Risk Assurance, you will be part of the European risk team of three which is focused on assisting the business to be in control and to provide insight into control effectiveness. With your IT risk knowledge, process mind and strong analytical skills, you make an impact by:
- assisting the manager in designing the control framework, based on risk assessments and newly issued policies. You advice and support the business in designing and implementing new controls.
- monitoring of key controls. You discuss control issues and related remediation with the business
- building and maintaining a network of internal and external stakeholders and partners.
Your new office
The Risk & Control team is part of Business Services Finance. The team is focused on the European activities. Risk & Control provides 2nd line assurance on the Internal Control Framework in the three lines of defence structure of Ahold Delhaize.
You will execute your activities across Europe and will ensure that the IT Internal Control framework of Ahold Delhaize is effectively and efficiently designed, and meets the requirements of the Group Support Office in terms of miminum internal controls.
The manager IT Risk&Control is based in our office in Belgium. One of the IT Risk&Control specialist is based at our headquarters in the Netherlands. For this position we prefer a candidate who is willing to work from our office in Greece or Romania. (Travel will be required in other EU countries (NL, BE, CZ, GR, RO, SRB, this will be 20% of the time)
What do we offer?
Here at Ahold Delhaize we aim to grow. This is only possible if you grow along with us. That’s why we help you take your career and personal development in the direction you want to. Besides this, we offer the following:
- Being part of a young and dynamic finance community and part of the second line of defence;
- The chance to work with a European team of experienced people. You will work with great colleagues who will be able to support and coach you, so you can develop your technical skills.
- A variety of tasks, where every day is different and where you can take on responsibilities yourself
- You will receive an attractive salary adapted to your experience.
At Ahold Delhaize, you’ll be working for one of the biggest retailers in the world. You are bursting with ambition to keep up with us. And specifically for this vacancy as a Specialist IT Risk Assurance, you supplement these skills with:
- University degree in Finance, Economics, Information Technologies. CISA, CRISC, Certified IT auditor or equivalent preferred but not required.
- Specific expertise with assurance engagement as external IT auditor (ISAE 3402, SOC1, SOC2).
- an ISAE 3402 certificate is a welcome advantage. Basic understanding of ISAE 3402 is required
- work experience of minimum 1 to 5 years in one or more subjects: external auditing/internal auditing, internal controls, business / IT controlling, and/or financial controlling;
- a fluency in English (both written and verbally);other relevant languages are considered an advantage
- a risk and control mindset. Knowledge of IT General Computer Controls is a welcoming plus;
- the ability to support local finance/ business / IT teams in mitigating risks while maintaining your independence.
As a person you also have the following key competences. You:
- are a team player with good communication and influencing skills.
- are able to use your strong analytical skills to to understand and challenge processes, to keep the helicopter overview and to be able to make proposals / advice on control implementation or improvements.
- are flexible and possess good time management skills, since you deal with a large quantity of data.
- are able to work autonomously.
Seeing is believing. This is true in our stores, as well as in our head office in the Netherlands. It could be your new workplace, where you, as Specialist IT Risk Assurance, have influence over the most renowned retail markets in Europe.
Would you like to learn more first before applying? Femke Kessler, Talent Acquisition Advisor can tell you a lot more about this position via email@example.com.
Apply via the website only, because we can monitor progress from every candidate.
Please note that Ahold Delhaize (including AH, ETOS en Gall) does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by us.