Make an impact by presenting our results in a timely and well-substantiated manner. As our Manager Business Planning and Performance you are a senior member in the department of Business Planning and Performance (BPP) at the Global Support Office (GSO). As such, you are successful in a wide variety of activities. You prepare our reports on periodic and quarterly results to present to our internal and external stakeholders. When requested by senior management, you are able to create ad-hoc reports or review investment proposals. And you always provide detailed insights into the results by accompanying them with clear reviews and in-depth analyzes.
It is your job, as the main point of contact, to support our local CFO’s and BPP teams in their expertise, planning processes and in realizing their performance objectives. It is important to build strong relationships with these stakeholders and connect with them frequently to stay informed about their results, initiatives and strategies and to be able to make improvements or adjustments when needed.
Your new office
Working as a Manager Business Planning and Performance you do at and with Ahold Delhaize. With around 370,000 employees worldwide for more than 50 million customers per week. On a slightly smaller scale you work with 1,500 colleagues from the Netherlands. By doing better together and innovating every day, we strengthen our pioneering role. And this way we also build trusted local brands. Strong brands where you will find a lot of knowledge, experience and effectiveness.
You will find your new workplace at our vibrant head office, right next to the Zaandam station. Curious about the people you work with directly? You will become part of a professional and highly motivated department. Your colleagues have a wide range of professional experience. Together you provide our Executive Committee, Supervisory Board and other stakeholders with the required insights into our financial performance and the status of key strategic initiatives. You also give the best estimates about the future performance of our company and you advise about the direction we should take. In this role you and your colleagues challenge, drive and support our brands in Europe and in the United States to improve their business performance in order to meet the financial and strategic objectives.
What do we offer?
At Ahold Delhaize we want to grow. That is only possible if you grow with us. That is why you can go in all directions with us career wise and in your personal development. While we work together to build our brand and your career, you can count on (based on 40 hours a week):
- a diverse and challenging job in finance that comes with great career opportunities.
- working in a dynamic, international environment where your colleagues have a wide variety of backgrounds and professional experience.
- a gross monthly salary up to € 6000.
- flexible working hours and working from home options.
- a very good pension plan with a personal contribution of 5.3%.
- a reimbursement of your travel expenses to and from Zaandam.
- 20 vacation days.
- a personal budget which you can decide to spend on extra vacation days, discounts or pay-outs.
- the possibility to attend training courses at our expense.
- a bonus on top of your salary.
- attractive discounts on various insurance policies.
- a laptop and telephone.
- a 10% discount on your grocery shopping in our Albert Heijn stores, up to € 300 per year.
- regularly fun promotions and delicious tastings with free products.
At Ahold Delhaize you work for one of the largest retailers in the world. To keep up with us, you are bursting with ambition. And specifically for this vacancy of Manager Business Planning and Performance you have an analytical mind-set and a keen eye for detail. You complete this with:
- a Master's degree from a relevant education such as Business Administration or Economics.
- a post Master’s degree like RA, RC, RE, RO is considered a plus.
- between 3 to 4 years of relevant work experience in the finance industry in a role like Business Controller, Business Analyst or Mergers and Acquisitions Specialist.
- excellent English communication skills (verbal and writing). Dutch is considered a plus.
- the ability to write clear reviews based on financial reports.
- strong analytical skills to analyse our financial data and to interpret the results.
- extensive knowledge of financial and (retail) business processes.
- experience with project management.
- proven experience with working well in a team.
- a keen eye for detail. You are a bit of a perfectionist.
- great interpersonal skills like listening, persuasion and problem-solving.
- being organizational sensitive. You are able to work on different levels within our organisation.
Seeing is experiencing. This applies to our stores as well as our head office in Zaandam. Perhaps your new workplace where you as a Manager Business Planning and Performance have an influence on the most famous Dutch retail brands. Apply now, and definitely before Thursday the 9th of April.
Want to know more before you apply for our role as Manager Business Planning and Performance at Ahold Delhaize? Femke Kessler, Talent Acquisition Specialist Finance, HR, Legal and Support, is happy to tell you everything about this vacancy via +31 (0) 6 15569266 or email@example.com.