Your new job and office
Location: Geneva, Switzerland
Fulltime 40 hours
Within our Treasury and Insurance Department in Geneva, we are looking for a new manager corporate finance and treasury controlling who will report to the Vice President Corporate Finance and Controlling. If you feel this is your next position, please apply.
In this position you are responsible to produce thorough analytical studies in view of the execution of the Ahold Delhaize’s global corporate finance strategy. Main activities include:
Capital Structure and funding strategy
- Perform in depth financial analyses and formulate recommendations on Ahold Delhaize’s capital structure, financial risk and liquidity management;
- Support with analytical support using complex financial modelling;
- Liaise with Finance and Legal teams locally and from the headquarters in the Netherlands to plan group-wide cash repatriation exercise;
- Monitor and implement supply chain finance solutions in different jurisdictions in consultation with the local Finance leads;
- Assist with the evaluation and execution of debt capital markets and intercompany funding transactions in Europe and the United States;
- Plan and contribute to the periodic, quarterly and annual Ahold Delhaize reporting process;
- Prepare Treasury report and other management reports aimed at Ahold Delhaize’s Senior Management;
- Review the budgeting of Ahold Delhaize’s net financial expense;
- Perform all relevant debt management related controls including inter alia monitoring financial covenants and preparing compliance certificates;
- Lead the external audit process;
- Coordinate the preparation of internal and external reporting including reviewing both IFRS and statutory accounts for the Swiss treasury entities and present management information to the local boards of directors;
- Act as the content owner for treasury information in the annual report & quarterly interim reports.
Your new office
Ahold Delhaize is an international food retailer operating a portfolio of strong, trusted local brands with more than 375,000 associates serving more than 50 million customers every week in the United States and Europe. The company delivers market-leading retail offerings to serve customers’ changing needs, and a strong financial profile from which to fund innovation and investments in future growth.
Ahold Delhaize operates a centralized Treasury in Switzerland for the global management of:
- Cash and liquidity;
- Foreign exchange and interest rate risks;
- Debt capital markets;
- Intercompany funding;
- Relationships with banks and credit rating agencies.
The Treasury proactively supports business operations by addressing their specific cash management needs and any initiatives involving the delivery of banking services and products, as well as other areas of support such as real estate funding or value chain financing. It also advises senior management on the group's capital structure, including dividend policy.
What do we offer?
- An exciting international work environment, operating in a small team of fellow financial experts;
- The opportunity to develop yourself with hands-on experience and continuous learning.
To be successful in this role, you bring the following:
- Masters’ degree in business, finance or accounting;
- You are a finance professional with at least 7 years of experience gained in a multinational environment within corporate treasury, investment banking environment or in transaction services within a Big 4 accounting firm;
- Demonstrated experience in financial modelling on MS Excel
- Fluent in English, where other languages are an advantage;
Regarding personal skills, you bring the following:
- Outstanding analytical and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and in close collaboration with departments across the organization;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Perhaps Ahold Delhaize is your new workplace where you as Manager Corporate Finance and Treasury Controlling will be part of a great and dynamic Group Treasury team. Apply now with resume and cover letter and best before the March 4! Without both documents, we are unable to assess whether you would fit the job.
Would you like to learn more first before applying? Sebastiaan Taling, Talent Acquisition Partner can tell you a lot more about this position via email@example.com
Please do not apply via this email address, unless you have IT issues.
Note for recruitment agencies:
We appreciate your enthusiasm and think it’s great you noticed this vacancy ánd have the perfect fitted candidate for the job. We believe we can find this perfect candidate as well and have proven to be very successful in the past. Therefore, we only approach agencies ourselves and only with which we have a good understanding.