This is what you will be doing
As the name of this position already suggests; as Manager eCommerce Optimization you are responsible for the most efficient use of our eCommerce capacity and systems. And you successfully ensure that through smart integrations, new models and innovative analyses, our operating systems are improved and our costs are structurally lower. You use data science for this. You work closely with our Data Scientists to develop new models and algorithms. The focus is always on the impact for the customer, effectiveness and quality.
Make an impact as Manager eCommerce Optimization by:
- identifying opportunities and threats.
- optimizing our operating systems with digital solutions.
- making suggestions for new algorithms and methods that can make eCommerce more efficient.
- the creation of as much capacity as possible to serve the customer properly at the lowest possible cost and the highest possible turnover.
Our eCommerce Operating Systems team has 6 core activities: demand forecasting, capacity management, demand management, replenishment, fulfilment and delivery. We are looking for someone who is an addition to fulfilment or delivery. It is important for this role to be able to come up with new digital solutions that serve the customer even better and more cost-efficient.
Your new office
Working as a Manager eCommerce Optimisation you do at and with Ahold Delhaize. With around 370,000 employees worldwide for more than 50 million customers per week. On a slightly smaller scale you work with 1,500 colleagues from the Netherlands. By doing better together and innovating every day, we strengthen our pioneering role. And this way we also build trusted local brands. Strong brands where you will find a lot of knowledge, experience and effectiveness.
You will find your new workplace at our vibrant head office, right next to the Zaandam station. On the third floor within the eCommerce Operating Systems team, to be precise. Everything you do together with your colleagues is immediately visible in our stores and at people's homes. Curious about the people you work with directly? Your fellow colleagues have a consulting background and a strong drive to make improvements that help our organization. Together you play an important role in optimizing and making our operating systems more efficient.
What do we offer?
At Albert Heijn eCommerce we want to grow. That is only possible if you grow with us. That is why you can go in all directions with us career wise and in your personal development. While we work together to build our brand and your career, you can count on (based on 40 hours a week):
- a gross monthly salary up to € 6,250.
- 20 vacation days.
- a budget choice which you can decide whether you spend it on extra days, discounts or pay-outs.
- the possibility to attend training courses at our expense.
- a bonus on top of your salary.
- 10% discount on your grocery shopping in our Albert Heijn stores, up to € 300 per year.
- regularly fun promotions and delicious tastings with free products.
- a challenging position for the real data fanatic. You will work with interaction data from our digital touch points as well as our data from the purchasing behaviour of our customers.
- a data-driven organization, where every stakeholder recognizes the great importance of data.
- a motivated and growing team. Together you form the analytical conscience of our organization.
- the opportunity to develop coaching skills, because there is also a possibility to coach junior analysts.
- friendly colleagues, fun activities and an ambitious and informal corporate culture.
At Ahold Delhaize you work for one of the largest retailers in the world. To keep up with us, you are bursting with ambition. Specifically for this vacancy of Manager eCommerce Optimization you are always decisive, creative and are equipped with an energetic personality. You complete this with:
- a Master's degree from a relevant education such as logistics, operational research, econometrics, computer science or mathematics.
- between 2 and 8 years of relevant work experience within an eCommerce organization.
- strong communicative, connecting skills, so that you can quickly align with colleagues and other departments to come up with suitable ideas and solutions for the customer and the business.
- a thinker and doer mentality in order to challenge others and to get work done effectively.
- the ability to think from the customer's perspective and at the same time keep a sharp eye on the results of the operation.
Seeing is experiencing. This applies to our stores as well as our head office in Zaandam. Perhaps your new workplace where you as a Manager eCommerce Optimisation have an influence on the most famous Dutch retail brands. Apply now!
Want to know more before you apply for our role of Manager eCommerce Optimisation? Denise Birksteiner, Talent Acquisition Specialist Digital, is happy to tell you everything about this vacancy via email@example.com.