Your new job and office
Ahold Delhaize has a portfolio of strong, trusted local brands with more than 380,000 associates serving more than 50 million customers every week in the United States and Europe. The company has enhanced scale across regions, market-leading retail offerings to serve customers’ changing needs, and a strong financial profile from which to fund innovation and investments in future growth. Global Support Office Tech is responsible for the corporate IT systems used by the global organization.
The position of Service Delivery Manager – HR is a position within the Ahold Delhaize GSO Tech Service Delivery organization. The scope of this role is to own and/or participate in the delivery of the Global IT Applications within the HR Domain.
Our Service Delivery Manager reports to our Manager Global Service Delivery Applications in the GSO Tech department. In this position you will: deliver, control, and continuously improve, comprehensive IT Applications services to budget and (service level) quality that allow for business benefits, operational availability/stability, and increased return on IT Capex.
For your activities you use the Ahold Delhaize methodologies for delivering IT Services, the relevant ITIL processes, the security policies, and processes that are agreed upon with all other stakeholders. You schedule the work within time, budget and quality constraints and document assumptions and risks; you manage supporting parties in their delivery thereof, and report on day-to-day performance and deliverables.
Monitoring, controlling, and reporting is also an important part of the job. You define requirements and continuously monitor that the solutions as well as the –related support organization(s) deliver the agreed upon results closely aligned with relevant GSO IT and business stakeholders. You make sure you plan and execute processes in a way that will ensure compliance to security, privacy and regulatory aspects of all activities. We are a dynamic organization in which flexibility and willingness to pick up projects and initiatives is a must. Even though primary focus is IT operations, the SDM needs to be flexible to be part of a project and lead small parts of the specific projects.
- You are a relationship builder that works closely on a day-to-day basis with our different stakeholders, managing a shared set of IT applications and related vendors/processes. Preferably you have experience with SAP Successfactors;
- Participating in operational Problem and Change Management processes by requesting, assessing, and validating relevant tickets. Furthermore you monitor our support partners and representatives in order to decrease ticket volumes and you are the first point of contact for escalations;
- Ensuring that support performance meets or exceeds SLA, OLA, KPI, and other goals and targets agreed on and reports performances;
- You have an analytical mind-set and are able to identify structural improvements in our IT Application Service, support performance, and operational efficiency;
- You negotiate, agree, and are responsible for the documentation of appropriate processes and improvements with representatives of the business and support partners;
- First point of contact for our stakeholders and the business. You ensure a consistent IT service quality level to the business by introducing risk reduction measures and recovery options;
- Support and/or lead in the performance of IT (Security) Controls and Audits and ensures IT Applications-related systems and activities are in full compliance with policies and regulations.
What do we offer?
- As we work together to build our brand and your career, you can count on (based on 40 hours per week):A competitive annual gross salary up to 80k euro and a bonus on top of your salary;
- 20 vacation days and a Personal Budget for you to decide whether to spend it on 12,5 extra vacation days, discounts or a pay-out;
- Flexible working hours;
- A very good pension plan with a personal contribution of only 6.2%;
- A travel allowance for traveling to and from Zaandam;
- Attractive discounts on various insurance policies;
- The possibility to attend training courses at our expense;
- 10% staff discount on groceries in all Albert Heijn stores, to a maximum of 300 per year;
- A company laptop and telephone.
- Must have knowledge of HR processes or technical background within IT, focusing on business facing HR applications;
- Must have experience with IT Service Management, Service Transition, IT Operations experience;
- Experience in the role of Service Deliver Manager or managed applications covering SAP Success Factors and/or other HR (SaaS) solutions;
- Core competencies: ITIL Certified, Project Management, Stakeholder Management, Vendor Management, Incident and Request Management, Crisis Management, Agile Methodology, Influence without Authority, Solid communication and presentation skills;
- Comfortable with working in multi-vendor, internationally dispersed environment and proficient in English;
- Occasionally you will be Manager on Duty in case of emergencies. Furthermore it is important that you are willing to travel abroad for this position;
- Colleagues describe you as proactive, analytical and with a can do mentality! You are able to connect and engage with our internal and external stakeholders.
Want to know more before you hit the apply button? Our Talent Acquisition Partner Carly DeSantis will gladly talk you through the position a message or WhatsApp via email@example.com / 06- 516 44791.
Acquisition in regards to this position is not appreciated.