Your new job and office
Ahold Delhaize, a Fortune Global 100 ranked company, is a leading multinational retailer, serving customers in Europe, the US and Indonesia through iconic brands like Albert Heijn, bol.com, Giant Co. and super Indo, to just name a few. We sell products to over 55 million shoppers every week, across our 7,400+ stores in these geographies. Our 400,000+ associates share a passion for delivering great food, value and innovations, and for creating inclusive workplaces that provide rewarding professional opportunities.
You will find your new workplace at the vibrant office of Ahold Delhaize in Zaandam, within GSO (Global Support Office), to be precise. GSO sets global strategic frameworks, facilitates sharing best practices, and encourages economies of scale for the entire organization. This team of IAM professionals are part of an inclusive, dynamic and forward thinking information security organization. Identity and Access Management (IAM) is not only a core function, we manage over 400,000 corporate users and more than 250,000 vendor, supplier, partner and contractor user accounts. Our IAM team ensures that our workforce and partners have the right access at the right time.
In the role of Manager: IAM Engineering, you manage a team of dedicated Identity and Access management engineers. Your team will drive our ambition to transition from legacy tools and models to modern, cloud-first platforms and principles. In collaborating with different stakeholders, you and your team provides engineering innovation, guidance and support.
General activities for this role:
- Manage, coach and develop the IAM engineering team of dedicated team members for identity systems (IBM ISIM, ISAM, Active Directory, Azure Active Directory), access systems (Azure Active Directory) and privilege access management (CyberArk and Azure PIM).
- Align with product owners, architects other teams to ensure that appropriate engineering support is delivered.
- Build career path and training plans with team members to ensure we have the skills to transition to cloud-first platforms like Azure Active Directory and SaaS services.
- Support the service delivery team through collaboration between engineers and support resources.
- Coordinate activities of engineers, assigning and tracking on projects and initiatives.
- Drive continuous improvements initiatives to increase efficiency.
What do we offer?
- A competitive annual gross salary up to €97k
- Bonus levels that match your position: an attractive profit-sharing plan, a laptop and smartphone.
- A minimum of 20 days paid vacation, optionally 12.5 days extra. Do you want to take that extra time off, or would you rather convert the extra days into discounts or sell them for cash? You’re the end boss!
- Generous retirement benefits (6.2% employee contribution) and discounts on, e.g., insurance.
- A travel allowance for traveling to and from Zaandam.
- You develop as rapidly as the tech around us. Thanks to feedback loops with the best & the brightest tech-savvy colleagues. And by being a contributing member of the AH Technology community – deep dive into our shared knowledge!
- An employer that combines the best of two worlds: the career opportunities of a corporate, and the drive and autonomy ‘to boldly go where no one has gone before’ that typifies scaleups.
- Attractive discounts on various insurance policies.
- 10% staff discount on groceries in all Albert Heijn stores, to a maximum of €300 per year.
- Bachelor's Degree in Science or Engineering (or equivalent experience).
- Technical knowledge and experience working with IAM technologies (such as IBM ISIM, AD, Azure AD, Saviynt, SailPoint, FIDO2)
- Preferred - 6 years of IAM engineering and architecture experience.
- Preferred - 3 years of experience of running an IAM implementation team.
- Experience of working in large and/or complex organizations (for example, global company with more than 50,000 users)
- Proven experience in IT planning, organization, and development.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to identify solutions, solve problems and improve processes and services by utilizing knowledge of internal business operations and external best practices.
- Ability to plan and organize across multiple technology services disciplines.
- Security practice certifications are considered beneficial for this role, for example: CISSP, Microsoft Azure.
Don't match all the requirements but are you interested if your experience is a match? Please reach out to our Talent Acquisition Partner (Carly DeSantis - firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ready to reinvent food retail with us?
Click the apply button and discover how you can work together with diverse and enthusiastic colleagues to invent food shopping for generation Z. And beyond. Questions? Carly DeSantis(Talent Acquisition Partner) can tell you everything you want to know about this role, email@example.com.