Your new job and office
Are you the enabler with a passion for a good user experience in every workplace? Can you communicate transparently, connect well and do you always keep an eye on the balance of user experience, security, compliance and costs? Then we are looking for you as Product Owner End User Computing!
Hi, we’re AH Technology, food retail reinventors
Albert Heijn goes way back. More than 130 years, to be exact. So for millions of people, food shopping is synonymous with the Albert Heijn brand. We didn’t achieve this with a complacent, ‘hey, if it works today, it’ll work tomorrow’ approach, but by continually rethinking our propositions and staying plugged in to customer demands. Over 1,000 stores? Check. The leading online food retail platform? Check, we build, run and love it. ;-)
About the Job
As a Product Owner of End User Computing you make an impact and add value for all colleagues from Ahold Delhaize, Albert Heijn, Etos and Gall & Gall. You do this by prioritizing initiatives to improve and modernize our workplace, which we deliver to about 6000 colleagues, mainly in the Netherlands in our headquarters and distribution centers. You will work closely with our technology partners, business stakeholders and architects. Together with them and your team, you build the modern workplace experience. You use a roadmap and a backlog, on which you prioritize and monitor the progress and performance of the products.
From smartphones, laptops, transformation to cloud services such as VDI and UEM to HR and Facility aspects, you understand how this contributes to the modern workplace. Together with the EUC team and our tech partners, you seamlessly deliver the latest technology on every location, device, service and connection with a safe and valuable user experience.
This is how you make an impact as Product Owner EUC
- Formulate a vision on the modern workplace for our retail organization based on AH Tech strategy and the wishes of your stakeholders.
- You and your team enable us to deliver value better/faster (Time to market, Quality) or to guarantee user experience, stability, security and cost control.
- Develop the EUC product roadmap, defining epics and user stories for a modern workplace.
- Properly plan, prioritize and organize the modern workplace progress and adoption with your team.
- Apply modern User Experience engineering and practices to our workplace, using the most modern cloud techniques.
- You maximize innovation and modernization while always monitoring reliability and availability.
- Pursue customer intimacy with standard solutions in the public cloud.
- Represent the interests of your stakeholders well and facilitating good cooperation between your team and stakeholders.
- Build, continuously adapt and maintain the backlog with identified improvements/optimizations.
- Prepare for testing, implementation and going live of changes.
- Contribute with your team to implementation of operational requirements such as user experience, availability, capacity, performance, continuity.
- Resolve the cause of incidents with the EUC team and partners with structural solutions (if necessary 24x7).
- Ensure that the workplace is safe and compliant, by complying with legislation, organizational, information security and licensing requirements and audit compliance.
- Participate in 24/7 standby services (several times a year, consignment compensation).
- Keep up to date on business needs, market and industry developments in EUC and retail in general.
What do we offer?
Healthy ingredients for an impactful job
- A gross annual salary up to a maximum of €85,000, depending on experience.
- Bonus scheme, travel allowance, laptop and smartphone.
- Generous pension plan (6.2% own contribution) and discount on (among other things) insurance.
- 20 vacation days, supplemented with 12.5 days based on free choice. Enjoy, exchange for discounts or have it paid out in full? You decide.
- A setting in which close cooperation and trust are a daily reality and your personal and professional development are continuously stimulated.
- An employer that combines the best of both worlds: the opportunities associated with a large enterprise plus the autonomy/innovation drive of a scale-up.
For maximum impact, you have
- A HBO and/or WO diploma.
- Knowledge of and experience in end user computing technology / workplace management (must).
- 6 to 8 years of experience, for example as a Product Owner, Project Manager, Business Analyst or IT Consultant.
- Experience with project and stakeholder management. Preferably gained within a large consultancy or corporate organization.
- The drive to seize opportunities while managing expectations well.
- Excellent communication skills and a good command of English, knowledge of the Dutch language is an advantage.
- A team-oriented mindset. You enjoy working, good, transparent, connecting and often together.
Pioneering at a corporate??
It's possible, just at your favorite neighborhood supermarket. Do you want to know exactly what we can offer you? What challenges are there, and with which colleagues do you do that? We are happy to tell you everything about the role, the impact and the benefits. Click on the application button and discover how you can make a customer difference together with an enthusiastic team!? For questions you can email directly to email@example.com (Talent Acquisition Partner).