Your new job and office
Hi, we’re AH Technology, food retail reinventors
Albert Heijn goes way back. More than 130 years, to be exact. So for millions of people, food shopping is synonymous with the Albert Heijn brand. We didn’t achieve this with a complacent, ‘hey, if it works today, it’ll work tomorrow’ approach, but by continually rethinking our propositions and staying plugged in to customer demands. Over 1,000 stores? Check. The leading online food retail platform? Check, we build, run and love it. ;-)
About the job
As a Product Owner you're part of the team who is responsible for all IT products used by the non-IT departments. These products are provided by our external partners. The main product you will be working on is Planon. The Product Owner is responsible for representing the customer interest and the interest of AH Tech and works closely with the business stakeholders, IT architect(s) and the development team. All this to be able to get started with the development and improvement of the products. In addition, the Product Owner is the designated person for identifying, prioritizing and managing the product backlog, monitoring progress of the delivered products and monitoring the performance of the products.
As a Product Owner at AH Technology, you are the first point of contact within the Support domain for the Facility, Real Estate, Franchise and Legal departments. With your advice you succeed in putting their wishes on the map within our entire organization. In this way you realize the roadmap for our Support domain (including the Planon application).
In more detail, as Product Owner at AH Technology you're responsible for:
- Building, continuously adjusting and maintaining the backlog with identified improvements / optimizations
- Deploying your new application releases (e.g. Planon)
- Preparing your testing, implementation and go-live of functionalities
- The operational and non-functional requirements such as availability, capacity, performance, continuity and the implementation thereof
- Solving the cause of incidents, if necessary 24/7, by the team/partners in the form of work-arounds and/or permanent solutions
- That the systems meet the data privacy requirements, the information security requirements, the audit compliance and control requirements and the license requirements
- Joining us in 24/7 standby services several times a year (consignment fee)
- The costs of the systems in the entire LifeCycle and do you ensure a correct ratio between added value and costs
- Continuously switching between the business and the department that manages the application. Your story is so convincing that this department always first works on the most important priorities when setting up the application
About AH Technology
So what’s next at AH Technology? Accelerating our transition into a hybrid Food & Tech company is. We want to leverage data and technology to future-proof food shopping and make better food more easily accessible to everyone. At AH Technology, you team up with inspiring peers in the data, digital and tech domains. A community of diverse individuals who share a common goal; to create digital solutions that make (online) shopping simpler and more inspiring. Are you ready to reinvent the way millions of people buy and enjoy their food? We invest heavily in data, digital and tech. And that includes investing in your career!
And how about the team?
The department you will work in is Tech NL Portfolio & Project Management. Here we drive change in terms of organizing portfolio prioritization and management; we develop and improve the portfolio, product and project management way of working. You work in a small team of 4 Project Managers and Product Owners who share the same attitude and interest; driving, managing and owning Tech projects!
What do we offer?
This is what we can offer
At AH Technology we aim to grow, and this is only possible if you grow along with us. As we work together to build our brand and your career, you can count on (based on 40 hours per week):
A competitive annual gross salary up to85keuro and abonus on top of your salary;
20 vacation days and a Personal Budget for you to decide whether to spend it on 12.5 extra vacation days, discounts or a pay-out;
Flexible working hours;
Access to a challenging training curriculum - AH Tech Academy
An excellent pension plan
A travel allowance for traveling to and from Zaandam;
Attractive discounts on various insurance policies;
10% staff discount on groceries in all Albert Heijn stores, to a maximum of ?300 per year;
A company laptop and telephone.
What do you bring.
- Good communication, and organizational skills are key. With those skills, you identify priorities, constructively address issues, and present complex information concisely.
- A solid technical background (or high level of interest) in most common IT aspects like, cloud / SaaS, test automation, micro services (architecture), API’s etc..
- A bachelor or master’s degree.
- A lot of experience with e.g. facility systems and transitions in this area.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Stakeholder management experience within a large, matrixed organization.
- A hands-on, get-things-done mentality.
How to apply.
We look forward to teaming up with you! Virtually for now, but (hopefully) soon partially at your home away from home: our vibrant HQ. Want to know more before you hit the Apply button? Our Talent Acquisition Partner Anouk Reus will gladly talk you through the position a message or WhatsApp via email@example.com / 06- 83 23 38 17.