Your new job and office
Join AH Technology: Reinventing Food Retail every day. Translate all the wishes of our business into our AH Support application landscape (HR, Facility, Real Estate, Franchise, Legal).
What do we offer?
Your new job and workplace
The Product Owner is the spider in the web within IT. The Product Owner is responsible for representing the customer interest and the interest of AH Tech and works closely with the business stakeholders, IT architect(s) and the development team. All this to be able to get started with the development and improvement of the products. In addition, the Product Owner is the designated person for identifying, prioritizing and managing the product backlog, monitoring progress of the delivered products and monitoring the performance of the products.
As a Product Owner at AH Technology, you are the first point of contact within the Support domain for the Facility, Real Estate, Franchise and Legal departments. With your advice you succeed in putting their wishes on the map within our entire organization. In this way you realize the roadmap for our Support domain (including the Planon application). In more detail, as Product Owner at AH Technology:
- Are you busy building, continuously adjusting and maintaining the backlog with identified improvements / optimizations
- Deploy your new application releases (e.g. Planon)
- Prepare your testing, implementation and go-live of functionalities
- Are you responsible for the operational and non-functional requirements such as availability, capacity, performance, continuity and the implementation thereof
- Are you responsible for solving the cause of incidents, if necessary 7x24, by the team/partners in the form of work-arounds and in the form of permanent solutions
- You are responsible for meeting the systems with the data privacy requirements, with the information security requirements, with the audit compliance and control requirements and with the license requirements
- Join us in 24/7 standby services several times a year (consignment fee)
- Take responsibility when phasing out old applications
- Do you understand in detail what is involved in deploying large applications
- Are you responsible for the costs of the systems in the entire LifeCycle and do you ensure a correct ratio between added value and costs
- You continuously switch between the business and the department that manages theapplication. Your story is so convincing that this department always first works on the most important priorities when setting up the application
As a Product Owner you work at Albert Heijn NL, part of Ahold Delhaize. Albert Heijn is the number 1 food retailer in the Netherlands. For more than 130 years the trusted and inspiring partner for millions of customers. With more than 1,000 stores in the Netherlands and Belgium and 24/7 on ah.nl, we are always and everywhere for our customers. But there is work to be done to realize the next phase. To make 'better food' accessible to everyone and to make shopping even easier. You become part of Tech. At Tech, professionals work on digital solutions that millions of customers can enjoy every day. We do this by constantly developing new ways of shopping with the most modern techniques. In a way that matches the wishes and the constantly changing lives of our customers. Technology is crucial in this respect. That is why we invest heavily in data, Tech and digital to transform from a supermarket to a leading food &tech company. Curious about the people you work with directly? You will strengthen the close-knit team within the Retail Technology and Tech Business Support department, consisting of 12 colleagues. Here we have the perfect balance between hard work and humor. A nice combination to take on the large and complex projects together and to put our shoulders to the wheel together. To finish that positive vibe, we also have a lot of attention for each other. In short, our mentality can best be described as: going for it together. You will normally find your new workplace at our bustling head office, right next to Zaandam station. However, due to COVID-19, we are currently still working from home as much as possible. We ensure that you as a new colleague can land well in your new team. You will also have access to the resources you need to be able to work comfortably and comfortably from home.
You bring this with you
At AH Technology you work for one of the largest food retailers in the Netherlands. To contribute to our ambitions as a new Product Owner, you take with you:
- A Bachelor or University degree
- 6 to 8 years of experience, for example as a Product Owner,Project Manager, Business Analyst or IT Consultant.
- A lot of experience with e.g. facility systems and transitions in this area. (experience with the Planon application is an advantage)
- Experience with project and stakeholder management. Preferably gained within a large consultancy or corporate organization.
- The drive to seize opportunities and at the same time manage expectations well.
- Excellent communication skills and a good command of both Dutch and English.
- A team-oriented mindset. You like to work, well and together a lot.
This is what we offer you
At AH Technology we want to grow. This is only possible if you grow with us. That is why you can go in all directions with us with your career and your personal development. While we build our brand and your career together, you can count on:
We reward your effort with an annual salary between 45K-64K based on a full-time workweek (40 hours).
Our end bosses aren’t greedy: you’re helping the business to increase profits, so you get a slice of that pie. The annual amount can range from 45 to 130% of your average monthly paycheck.
We save for your retirement like Scrooge McDuck. With one difference: we pay out over four times the amount you contribute to the fund. So you’ll continue to enjoy a comfortable income even after retiring :-)
You have 45 holidays days non-stop: 25.5 regular paid vacation days and 19.5 ADV days. Enjoy!
- A laptop and phone.
- Attractive discounts on various insurance policies.
- An employee discount of 10% on groceries at Albert Heijn, up to a maximum of € 300 per year.
Interested or would you like to learn more first, before you apply to AH Technology? Please contact Irene van Rosmalen, Talent Acquisition Partner – Technology, will be happy to tell you all about this vacancy and AH Technology via email@example.com or send a whatsapp to 06-23 62 04 40