Your new job and office
Guide our global IT projects to create a truly competitive edge and a seamlessly integrated work environment for thousands of people?!
Think of setting up a global Azure environment for enterprise applications, the implementation of Office 365, or standardization of IT service management; such have been part of the scope. And there is more to come!
As our Project Manager Global IT, you will manage some of our most significant IT projects. In this position you will be focusing on transition, consolidation of services and the transformation of our IT Delivery organization. By building strong relationships with your stakeholders, you help them take advantage of our global edge. With success, you actively contribute to a sustainable, competitive advantage for Ahold Delhaize and our customers. To do that, you help our local brands to integrate parts of their IT scope on a unified global scale. Your work ensures that we can work more cost and time efficiently. It also enables thousands of your colleagues to collaborate in integrated systems that are available anywhere, and from any device.? In summary, As Project Manager Global IT, you make an impact at Ahold Delhaize by:
- Planning and delivering various global IT projects.?
- Working closely with internal and external vendors and technical teams, our IT operations-, and IT Delivery teams, and CIOs from our local brands.
- Getting everyone positively on board with your projects.
- Leading projects from business case to successful delivery and adoption.
Your new office
Working as a Project Manager Global IT, you do at and with Ahold Delhaize. With around 370,000 employees worldwide for more than 50 million customers per week. On a slightly smaller scale, you work with 1,500 colleagues from the Netherlands, and approximately 150 within Global IT. By doing better together and innovating every day, we strengthen our pioneering role. And this way, we also build trusted local brands. Strong brands where you will find a lot of knowledge, experience, and effectiveness.?
You will find your new workplace at our vibrant head office, right next to the Zaandam station. On the 6th floor within the department of Global Support Office (GSO), to be precise. GSO sets global strategic frameworks, facilitates the sharing of best practices, and encourages economies of scale for the entire organization. Your project team consists of our most experienced professionals who oversee IT programs at the highest level. The team is characterized by a reliable team spirit and by actively sharing knowledge.
What do we offer?
At Ahold Delhaize, we want to grow. That is only possible if you grow with us. That is why you can go in all directions with us career-wise and in your personal development. While we work together to build our brand and your career, you can count on (based on 40 hours a week):
- A permanent contract and a gross annual salary between 70-80K.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- An excellent pension plan with a personal contribution of 5.3%.
- Reimbursement of your travel expenses to and from Zaandam.
- 20 vacation days, extendible to 32.5 days!
- A personal budget, which you can decide to spend on extra vacation days, discounts or pay-outs.
- The possibility to attend training courses at our expense.
- An attractive bonus on top of your salary.
- Discounts on various insurance policies.
- A laptop and telephone.
- A 10% discount on your grocery shopping in our Albert Heijn stores, up to € 300 per year.
At Ahold Delhaize, you work for one of the largest retailers in the world. To keep up with us, you are bursting with ambition. And specifically, for this vacancy of Project Manager Global IT, you have exceptional organizational and collaboration skills, and the ability to win the hearts and minds of those around you for both current and future projects. You complete this with:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- 8+ years of work experience in a similar role within a complex and matrixed organization.?
- PRINCE2 and ITIL certifications, preferably on advanced levels.
- Experience with leading multidisciplinary cross-regional IT projects.
- Experience with project delivery within IT Operations focusing on transition, consolidation and improving IT services.
- Fluency in English and Dutch, both in writing and speaking.
Seeing is experiencing. This applies to our stores and certainly to our head office in Zaandam. Perhaps your new workplace where you as a Project Manager Global IT have an influence on the most famous Dutch retail brands. Apply now! In addition, we would like to ask you not to send a standard motivation letter, but to formulate an answer to the following questions:
- Why would you like to work for Ahold Delhaize?
- Why do you think you will be successful in this position? Help us understand the reason behind your career move?
- Please indicate one of your personal strengths and one skill you wish to improve or develop?