As a RPA Specialist in the RPA Factory team within European Business Services you are focussed on servicing our brands in the Netherlands. Your role is to assess and automate business processes to support our brand teams to improve quality and efficiency within the day to day operations. The RPA specialist translates the manual business process into an automated process using Automation Anywhere software. This document outlines details on the role and skills required.
- Assess feasibility of new bot opportunities quickly
- Analysing and documenting a detailed business process overview
- Identify and communicate technical prerequisites to enable bot processing
- Built bots in accordance with design principles
- Redesign existing bots to adapt to business or IT changes
- Communicate and cooperate with IT partners to ensure stability of bots
- Working in an agile environment via the Scrum Methodology
- Creation and execution of test scenarios for new bots
- Providing (end user) RPA training and share knowledge on best practices
Your new office
The RPA Factory is positioned as part of Business Services Finance within the Business Process Improvement team. The RPA Factory team is dedicated to enable our internal organization to achieve business objectives more efficient, faster and against higher quality standards. The team operates in a dynamic environment with an open culture both internally as well as in the interaction with business stakeholders. The bots delivered by the RPA Factory have a strategic value to many of our internal stakeholders resulting in a close cooperation with various departments across Operating Unit Albert Heijn. The RPA Factory is a relatively new and innovative team with skilled professionals. The team is organized as a devops team and adopted the Scrum methodology. The main purpose is to deliver business value through developing new RPA opportunities as well as increasing the effectiveness of the (fast-growing) existing bot farm.
What do we offer?
As a RPA specialist you will be part of the Ahold Delhaize European bot community with the opportunity to grow in both personal development as well as technical development:
- High autonomy in prioritizing your daily goals within the Scrum cycle
- Ability to implement RPA technology on various business domains
- Working with talented and ambitious RPA specialists
- Opportunity to explore new tools and techniques to unlock additional automation potential
- Broaden your technical skills that are highly appreciated in the market
- Working on a European scale and benefit from leveraging those capabilities
- Work in the dynamic and continuously changing environment of Ahold and food retail in general;
- An environment where development and sharing of content knowledge and personal skills are an integral part of work.
Besides good career benefits, we also offer great other benefits such as:
- a competitive gross monthly salary (€ 3750.- a month at its max) with a great pension plan.
- 45 vacation days in total.
- a grocery discount at Albert Heijn and samples! At our head office we get the change to test/taste samples of products on a regular basis.
- A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges.
- Ability to perform and translate a detailed process analysis into an end to end robust automated solution
- Highly motivated to achieve a detailed understanding of the business processes and enjoys cooperating closely with business stakeholders
- A track record in the successful delivery and support of excel macros, Visual Basic scripts or other configuration/scripting type technology
- Eagerness to learn quickly while exploring new tools and techniques
- Good writing skills resulting in clear and concise design documentation
- Good communication skills with the ability to present new bots clearly to (non-technical) end users
- Knowledge of the tooling is not a pre-requisite for this role as full training will be provide
Apply and step inside
Seeing is experiencing. This applies to our stores as well as our head office in Zaandam. Apply now, and definitely before Wednesday the 8th of April.
Want to know more before you apply for our role as RPA Specialist? Femke Kessler, Talent Acquisition Specialist Finance, HR, Legal and Support, is happy to tell you everything about this vacancy via +31 (0) 6 15569266 or email@example.com.