Your new job and office
Passionate about IAM? Then you cannot pass on the opportunity to work for a global IAM team, working on global innovation and change projects.
As our Senior Business Analyst IAM, you help us define IAM requirements/flows and to roll out global initiatives on a local scale. Your ultimate challenge is to ensure that, despite the complexity, the user experience for your local stakeholders (offices, stores, HQ's and distribution centers) is a smooth and innovative one. We hope you like a good challenge because we are currently transitioning from IBM identity stack to Azure Active Directory and Saviynt. And as you can imagine, this entails many exciting projects where you will act as a delegator. That means that you will need to be knowledgeable on a technical level, but your focus is on coordinating the technical implementation by others. In that capacity, you cover IAM initiatives for the Netherlands (you will be part of a team with 7 specialists) as well as the rest of our global portfolio. You work closely with your peers in Belgium and the United States (global team consists of 80 specialists). You will also work to coordinate with IAM architects, engineers, and project managers. Together you play an essential role in optimizing our domains and information security.
As an Senior Business Analyst IAM, you make an impact at Ahold Delhaize by:
- driving the Identity and Access Management (IAM) service portfolio for The Netherlands, including the IAM governance model and identity roadmap delivery.
- supporting, delivering, and maintaining the IAM roadmap, acting as a security ambassador, and providing direction and IAM expertise for business enablement (stores, brands, distribution centers, and headquarters).
- supporting, delivering, and maintaining the access management roadmap, focusing on enterprise single sign-on, overall access management, privileged user management, and multifactor authentication.
- identity operations management: establishing, managing, and maintaining IAM operations, focusing on consolidation of provisioning methods, integration of identity stores, work towards role-based access, centralization of the authentication methods, and managing high privileged accounts and associated solutions.
- ensuring close communication with stakeholders like Cyber Defense, Architects, and the business.
Your new office
Working as a Senior Business Analyst IAM, you do that at and with Ahold Delhaize. With around 370,000 employees worldwide for more than 50 million customers per week. By doing better together and innovating every day, we strengthen our pioneering role. This way, we build trusted local brands. You will find your new workplace at the vibrant office of Ahold Delhaize in Zaandam, with the GSO (Global Support Office), to be precise. GSO sets global strategic frameworks, facilitates sharing best practices, and encourages economies of scale for the entire organization.
Here at Ahold Delhaize, we aim to grow. This is only possible if you grow along with us. That’s why we help you take your career and personal development in the direction you want to go. As we work together to build on our brand as well as your career, you can count on (based on 40 hours per week):
- A competitive salary up to 80K gross annually
- Access to best-in-class guidance and inspiring training to shape your development and career.
- 20 vacation days, and Personal Budget for you to decide whether to spend it on 12,5 extra vacation days, discounts, or a pay-out.
- Flexible working hours.
- A laptop and smartphone.
- An excellent pension plan with a personal contribution of 6.2%
- A travel allowance for traveling to and from Zaandam.
- A bonus on top of your salary.
- Attractive discounts on various insurance policies.
- 10% discount on your grocery shopping in our Albert Heijn stores, up to €300 per year.
What do we offer?
At Ahold Delhaize, you work for one of the largest retailers in the world. To keep up with us, you are bursting with ambition. For this vacancy of Senior Business Analyst IAM, you possess the ability to build effective relationships with colleagues and stakeholders to get the job done. You thrive in a dynamic and international work environment where planning and setting priorities are challenging. You complete this with:
- at least a bachelor's degree from a relevant education such as computer science or IT.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience within an Identity and Access Management domain.
- A track record of coordinating changes in the IAM domain on a large scale.
- Knowledge of Azure Active Directory, CyberArk PAM, and Saviynt.
- Knowledge of IBM identity stack is a plus.
- You are already living in The Netherlands (no relocation offered)
- CISSP, CISM, or Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate.
Do you want to play an active role in the optimization of the global IAM infrastructure of Ahold Delhaize? Then hop on board and join us on our expedition.
We would also like to ask you not to send a standard motivation letter, but to formulate an answer to the following questions:
- Why would you like to work for Ahold Delhaize?
- Why do you think you will be successful in this position, and what kind of skills do you bring for this role?
- What is one of your personal strengths and one skill you wish to improve or develop?
Would you like to learn more first, before you apply to Ahold Delhaize?
Aladar Horsky, Talent Acquisition Partner ? Technology, will be happy to tell you all about this vacancy and Ahold Delhaizevia +31682932653or email@example.com.