The position of Senior Consultant Business Security Advisory is a position within the Ahold Delhaize GSO IT organization and is a key component in supporting the concept of “secure by design.” This is accomplished by influencing projects and operations to implement adequate and proportionate security coverage to achieve secure and resilient Business and IT processes, systems and operations throughout Ahold Delhaize.
The primary purpose of this position is to partner with the business to ensure that business needs are met while also ensuring that a proper level of security is maintained for our data, systems and third party business partners. This will be accomplished through the process of identifying and evaluating complex business and technology risks, determining the potential impact of these risks and required mitigation efforts, and providing guidance for solution and process development and implementation. This position also serves as the local (on-site) information security subject matter expert and liaison between the business and the other Security teams.
As a Senior Consultant Business Security Advisory within our Global Security team, you will:
- Formally assess information security risks related to business projects, determine the potential impact of those risks, and conduct follow-up, throughout the project lifecycle, on any necessary remediation efforts. Ensure that IT solutions and business processes comply with Company policy, Company controls and applicable legal and regulatory requirements while also ensuring that business objectives are met.
- Conduct initial and ongoing formal assessments of information security risks related to vendors, determine the potential impact of those risks, and conduct follow-up on any necessary remediation efforts.
- Develop a specialized knowledge of and key relationships with the local brand, ensuring that security is imbedded in each brand and that their security needs are being met. Collaborate with other team members to identify opportunities for implementing common security solutions or leveraging existing solutions.
- Develop strategies and drive efforts to facilitate business ownership of data, including creating/providing necessary tools for identification and tracking of data repositories, training materials, and professional presentations.
- Demonstrate specialized knowledge, including data protection methods, in at least one of the following areas and, as required, share this expertise with other team members to facilitate ongoing activities.
- AIX and Linux,
- The Windows operating system and Active Directory,
- Networking technologies,
- Mobile computing technologies
- Cloud computing technologies
- Actively expand consulting and assessment capabilities through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with internal customers
Your new office
Ahold Delhaize has a portfolio of strong, trusted local brands with more than 375,000 associates serving more than 50 million customers in the United States and Europe. The company also has market-leading retail offerings to serve customers’ changing needs and a strong financial profile from which to fund innovation and investments in future growth. The Global Support Office IT is responsible for the corporate IT systems used by the global organization. That involves both local and international systems. Your new workplace will be at our head office, right next to the Zaandam train station. Everything you do with your colleagues is directly visible in our internal departments.
What do we offer?
- International job with impact and significant responsibilities.
- Good benefits with a permanent contract.
- Career opportunities within the international retail environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical training in Information Technology, Information Systems Security, Cybersecurity, or related field (Master’s degree preferred).
- 2 years of relevant IT and Information Security experience.
- Solid communication and presentation skills.
- Familiarity with the retail industry.
- Familiarity with security-related legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ability to act independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be willing to travel, as required, to support the various Ahold Delhaize locations.
- Moderate level in English, preferably Dutch.
Seeing is believing. This is true in our stores, as well as in our head office in Zaandam. It could be your new workplace, where you, as Senior Consultant Business Security Advisory, have influence over the most renowned retail markets in the Netherlands.
Would you like to learn more first before applying? René Lepp, Talent Acquisition Specialist can tell you a lot more about this position via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply via the website only, because we can monitor progress from every candidate.
Please note that Ahold Delhaize (including AH, ETOS en Gall) does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by us.