Your new job and office
As Global Enterprise Architect for Infrastructure at Ahold Delhaize, you lead our Technology Infrastructure strategy across all our local brands on a global level.
As our Global Infrastructure Architect, you will define, shape and lead the cloud and infrastructure strategy of Ahold Delhaize globally and you will successfully bring all our brands to the latest cloud centric infrastructures. In more detail: you are responsible for leading the strategy and adoption across Ahold Delhaize of what we call the Brilliant Basics. These include cloud (software defined) infrastructure and networking, associate workplaces and mobility solutions, collaboration platforms and identity & access solutions working in close partnership with the Global Security Architect. You make sure that our brands adopt the Brilliant Basics to a common design delivering a globally connected company leveraging the latest thinking in cloud technologies and enabling rapid global adoption of new capabilities.
As Global Infrastructure Architect, you will make an impact at Ahold Delhaize by:
- Defining and implementing the latest cloud software defined infrastructure to support the acceleration of technology delivery across Ahold Delhaize
- Driving scale efficiencies through global designs which can be built once and deployed rapidly across our business
- Developing trusted, long-term relationships with key stakeholders across the Infrastructure/Cloud and Architecture teams and becoming a trusted advisor to the global ITLT on Brilliant Basics topics
- Maintaining a keen eye on the evolving technology trends to keep Ahold Delhaize at the forefront of technology adoption in the Brilliant Basics domain
- Leading and engaging the technology teams across Ahold Delhaize to be aligned to the strategy driving the deployments in their local businesses
What do we offer?
As Senior Director Infrastructure Architecture , you will be working at Ahold Delhaize. Approximately 410K employees worldwide serve over 50 million customers a week (IT spend of more than $1bn per year). By working together to improve every day and through innovation, we reinforce our role as a leader in omni-channel. This is also how we build on trusted local brands. Strong brands that offer a great deal of knowledge, experience, and impact. You new workplace will be located in one of our major brands in Zaandam (The Netherlands), Brussels (Belgium) or in The USA (Boston,Chicago or the Carolinas).
At Ahold Delhaize we aim to grow, and this is only possible if you grow along with us. And as we work together to build on our brand and your career, you can count on (based on 40 hours per week):
- a competitive salary
- access to best-in-class guidance and inspiring training to shape your development and career
- competitive vacation days based on the market in which you are based
- flexible working hours
- a laptop and telephone
- an excellent pension plan
- a bonus on top of your salary and a share scheme
- attractive discounts on various insurance policies
At Ahold Delhaize, you’ll be working for one of the biggest retailers in the world. You are bursting with ambition to keep up with us. And specifically for this vacancy as a Senior Director Infrastructure Architecture, you are a thought leader on cloud centric architectures covering infrastructure, networking, modern workplace and collaboration. You supplement these skills with:
- a relevant master's degree or PhD with a technical focus or suitable experience
- at least 10/12 years of relevant experience at Manager/Director’s level within Enterprise environments
- Seasoned IT professional with directly relevant experience from multi-site, multi-country retail/FMCG/CPG/ecommerce organizations
- Experience and knowledge of trends and applications in latest consumer interactions in areas such as omni-channel commerce, customer loyalty/personalization, digital marketing and data platforms
- Direct implementation of a enterprise scale cloud infrastructures
- Significant experience of implementing Microsoft technologies in cloud, identity management,mobility and collaboration services
Seeing is believing. This is true in our stores, as well as in our head office in Zaandam. It could be your new workplace, where you, as Director, have influence over the most renowned retail markets in the Netherlands. Apply now. Questions regarding this Director’s position? Aladar Horsky (Talent Acquisition Specialist) is more than happy to tell you more. Contact Aladar Horsky via email@example.com.