Your new job and office
Do you want to be our new Senior Specialist IT Auditor?
Do you want to make impact, work for various international brands within Ahold Delhaize (e.g. Albert Heijn, bol.com. Delhaize, Mega Image and Alfa Beta) and do you have experience as an IT auditor? Then we're looking for you.
Working as a Senior Specialist IT Auditor at Ahold Delhaize:
In your role as Senior Specialist IT Auditor you will have a unique opportunity to see and understand many different areas of our company, including the latest digital and technology related developments and projects (e.g., Cloud Transformation, DevSecOps, Automation, Data lakes). You will be part of a multidisciplinary team with different backgrounds (audit and non-audit) and have the opportunity to not only perform IT audits, but also perform operational audits. Together with the team you are responsible for analyzing and assessing risk management within a business unit. Subsequently, you share the observations with management in order to define next steps together. Every audit is unique, as you will work on different topics within different European brands and changing audit teams. As an auditor you perform 7 engagements per year.
To support Ahold Delhaize in their digital journey, Internal audit is currently developing a team with digital knowledge and capabilities and we are implementing a more data driven and technology enabled audit life cycle. We are looking for a Senior Specialist IT auditor who can support us and Ahold Delhaize in this digital transformation.
What do we offer?
A highly motivated candidate who has strong analytical skills and is a role model by heart. You’re pragmatic and know how to get things done. You fully understand and take into account the business needs to provide meaningful recommendations.
Also you meet the following requirements. You have:
- A master’s degree in computer science / information technology or at least one of the following certifications: CISSP / AZ-500 / OSCP / GPEN;
- A minimum of 3-8 years of working or consulting experience in the following areas: information security, cloud security, agile software development (DevSecOps);
- Experience at a Big Four company is a plus, but not required. It helps if you understand a large and complex organizational structure.
- Experience in or a clear passion for retail;
- The ability to communicate fluent in English (and one of the following: French, Dutch, Greek, Serbian, Czech or Romanian) and the willingness to travel, including international travel (up to 20-30% of the time).
As a person, you have:
- strong analytical skills, broad interests and intrinsic curiosity.
- strong written and oral communication skills;
- the ability to establish and maintain relationships.
- the ability to be independent, decisive and a self-supporting team player.
What do we offer?
At Ahold Delhaize we aim to grown, and this is only possible if you grow along with us. And as we work together to build on our brand and your career, you can count on (based on 40 hours per week);
- A competitive gross monthly salary up to € 6.123,
- Access to best-in-class guidance and inspiring training to shape your development and career.
- 20 vacation days, and Personal Budget for you to decide whether to spend it on 12,5 extra vacation days, discounts or a pay-out.
- Flexible working hours.
- A laptop and a telephone.
- An excellent pension plan with a personal contribution of 6.2% and Ahold contributes more than 4 times your contribution
- A travel allowance for traveling to and from Zaandam.
- A bonus on top of your salary.
- Attractive discounts on various insurance policies.
- 10% discount on your grocery shopping in our Albert Heijn stores, up to € 300 per year.
- A challenging role within a multidisciplinary team in a very dynamic environment, where you will be involved in the latest digital and technology related developments and projects;
- The opportunity to build further competencies and develop your personal networks; and
- Future career opportunities within an international retail environment (inside or outside the internal audit department).
Your new office
Ahold Delhaize has a portfolio of strong, trusted local brands with more than 375,000 associates serving more than 50 million customers every week. We have enhanced scale across regions, market-leading retail offerings to serve customers’ changing needs, and a strong financial profile from which to fund innovation and investments in future growth. We improve and innovate every day, supporting our trusted local brands and reinforcing our role as a leader in retail and e-commerce.
Unlike many other companies, Internal Audit at Ahold Delhaize is future-oriented and has a strong focus on strategy. Within several business processes (such as marketing, commerce, logistics, real estate, supply chain, IT) you will investigate if the operational processes support the strategic objectives. You will provide assurance over information technology, digital and data management related processes and projects at Ahold Delhaize to further improve our secure customer journey and proposition. You audit from a business perspective with a focus on information technology and act as a trusted advisor for your stakeholders, while remaining objective in your assessment of the control framework. Based on your observations, you provide tailor-made recommendations for improvement.
Would you like to learn more first before applying? Anouk Reus, Talent Acquisition Partner, can tell you a lot more about this position via firstname.lastname@example.org