Ready for an international job opportunity with an impact and significant responsibilities? Let’s meet, and maybe you will manage our corporate IT systems soon.
In your role as Service Delivery Manager IT Applications, your main goal is to contribute to the uptime of our global IT applications for Finance (Oracle, SAP, and SaaS). More concrete: it's to deliver, control, and continuously improve them. You do this within set timelines and budgets, and with due consideration of our high service level quality. You apply this quality to delivering IT Services, ITIL processes, security policies, and other processes that you have discussed with your stakeholders. You also monitor, control, and report on the requirements that you put in place, the solutions you build, and the results that arise.
With success, you plan and execute delivery ensuring compliance of security, privacy, and regulatory. Furthermore, you are responsible for making structural improvements in the operational IT applications services, operational efficiency, system availability, and support-partner performance. We are a dynamic organization. You need to be flexible to keep up. If you don't shy away from a challenge. Then we got the perfect spot for you here.
Your new office
Working as a Service Delivery Manager IT Applications, your work spans across to 370,000 employees worldwide, serving more than 50 million customers per week. On a slightly smaller scale, you work with 1,500 colleagues from the Netherlands. By doing better together and innovating every day, we strengthen our pioneering role. And this way, we also build trusted local brands. Strong brands where you will find a lot of knowledge, experience, and effectiveness.
You will find your new workplace at our vibrant head office, right next to the Zaandam station. On the 6th floor within the Global Support Office (GSO) IT Service Delivery department, to be precise. You work closely with 11 enthusiastic fellow Service Delivery Managers. With your team of peers, you manage a set of Global IT applications and associated vendors & processes. Because you are also responsible for the incident and problem management, you are also in close contact with those responsible for the business and the support partners to reduce the number of tickets and improve the performance of the service. A big challenge, but we believe in you.
What do we offer?
At Ahold Delhaize, we want to grow. That is only possible if you grow with us. That is why you can go in all directions with us career-wise and your personal development. While we work together to build our brand and your career, you can count on (based on 40 hours a week):
- a permanent contract and a gross yearly salary up to €84K, depending on experience.
- flexible working hours and working from home options.
- a very good pension plan with a personal contribution of 5.3%.
- reimbursement of your travel expenses to and from Zaandam.
- 20 vacation days, extendible to 32.5 days!
- a personal budget which you can decide to spend on extra vacation days, discounts or pay-outs.
- the possibility to attend training courses at our expense.
- a bonus on top of your salary.
- attractive discounts on various insurance policies.
- a laptop and telephone.
- a 10% discount on your grocery shopping in our Albert Heijn stores, up to € 300 per year.
- regularly fun promotions and delicious tastings with free products.
At Ahold Delhaize, you work for one of the largest retailers in the world. To keep up with us, you are bursting with ambition. Specifically, for this vacancy of Service Delivery Manager IT Applications, you are great with stakeholder management and you have a ‘can-do’ attitude. You complete this with:
- a Bachelor’s or Master's degree.
- excellent English communication skills (verbal and writing).
- at least 5-8 years of relevant work experience in a similar operational IT role, within a large organization.
- knowledge and experience regarding Finance business processes.
- extensive experience with managing applications and system development for Oracle, SAP ERP, and SaaS solutions.
- the ability to work with IT Service Toolsets, such as ServiceNow.
- an ITIL certification.
- a cooperative and flexible attitude to participate in 24/7 rotation guard duty management.
- being comfortable working with an international and distributed team and occasional travel.
Seeing is experiencing. This applies to our stores as well as our head office in Zaandam; possibly your new workplace where you, as a Service Delivery Manager, will influence the most famous Dutch, Central, and Eastern Europe and USA retail brands. Apply now!