Your new job and office
Ready for an international job opportunity with an impact and significant responsibilities?Let?s meet,and maybe you will manage our corporate IT systems soon.
In your role as Service Delivery Manager IT Applications, your main goal is to contribute to the uptime of our global IT applications for Finance (SAP, Hyperion EPM, Peoplesoft, etc). More concrete: it's to scale, deliver, support and continuously improve. You do this within set timelines and budgets, and with due consideration of our high service level quality. You apply this quality to delivering IT Services, ITIL processes, security policies, and other processes that you have discussed with your stakeholders. You also monitor, control, and report on the requirements that you put in place, the solutions you build, and the results that arise.
With success, you plan and execute delivery ensuring compliance of security, privacy, and regulatory. Furthermore, you are responsible for making structural improvements in the operational IT applications services, operational efficiency, system availability, and support-partner performance. We are a dynamic organization. You need to be flexible to keep up. If you don't shy away from a challenge. Then we got the perfect spot for you here.
What do we offer?
Your new office
Helping people eat well, save time, and live better. That is what Ahold Delhaize (54 million weekly customers, 410k colleagues) stands for. As one of the world’s largest and most forward-thinking food retail groups, our global family of local brands creates inspiring shopping experiences. Whether people shop at brick-and-mortars, prefer quick pick-ups, or opt for the convenience of ordering online, Ahold Delhaize delivers.
We are growing our business quickly but responsibly. We advocate and accelerate sustainable retailing, responsible sourcing, supporting local communities, and helping customers make healthier choices in a world in transition. That requires the courage and wholeheartedness to have convictions and stand up for what we believe in. It also takes a growth-hacking mindset: tomorrow’s opportunities call for tomorrow’s skills. But most of all, it requires us to be there for the people and communities we serve.
You will find your new workplace at our vibrant head office, right next to the Zaandam station. On the 6th floor within the Global Support Office (GSO) IT Service Delivery department, to be precise. You work closely with a team of enthusiastic fellow Service Delivery Managers. With your peers, you manage a set of Global IT applications and associated vendors & processes. Because you are also responsible for the incident and problem management, you are also in close contact with those responsible for the business and the support partners to reduce the number of tickets and improve the performance of the service. A big challenge, but we believe in you.
- Acts as a team player, collaborating closely on the day-to-day within a team of peers managing a shared set of IT Applications and related vendors and processes.
- Ensures adherence to the relevant (ITIL/PM) processes and participates/owns the roles and activities defined therein for the Service Owner.
- Escalation contact for IT Applications-related Incident Tickets, works with representatives of the business as well as support partners in considerably decreasing ticket volumes – may be requested to join in a Guard Duty system.
- Participates in operational Problem Management- and Change Management processes by requesting, assessing, and validating relevant Tickets.
- Ensures support performance meets or exceeds SLA, OLA, KPI, and other goals and targets agreed on the IT Applications Services.
- Responsible for identification and targeting of structural improvements in the operational IT Applications Services, support-partner performance, and system availability and operational efficiency
- Negotiates, agrees, and documents appropriate processes and/or process improvements with representatives of the business and support partners
- Monitors (on a daily basis) and produces reporting on the performance of service delivery levels and the related service providers’ delivery of the agreed level of service.
- Ensures a consistent IT service quality level to the business by introducing risk reduction measures and recovery options.
- Supports and/or leads in the performance of IT (Security) Controls and Audits and ensures IT Applications-related systems and activities are in full compliance with policies and regulations
- Acts as SPOC towards support partners and relevant (business) project teams
- Active participation in receiving the services within transitions
- Must have knowledge of Finance processes or technical background within IT Finance or any related business facing applications
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in similar operational IT role(s): Service (Delivery) Manager, Transition Manager, Project Manager, Release, Change, Problem Manager, IT Operations Manager, etc.
- Experience with managing applications covering, SAP (S4/HANA) Peoplesoft, Hyperion EPM, MS Azure Cloud solutions.
- Core competencies: ITIL Certified, Project Management, Stakeholder Management, Incident and Request Management, Crisis Management, Agile Methodology, Influence without Authority, Vendor Management, Solid communication and presentation skills
- Being hands on IT technical or functional expert in finance applications, such as SAP S4/HANA is a plus
- Familiarity with the retail industry is a plus
- Comfortable with working in multi-vendor, internationally dispersed environment
- Highly experienced in working with IT Service Management Toolsets such as ServiceNow
- Ability to act autonomously
- Can do attitude
- Willingness to travel long distance (approximately once per quarter)
- Be part of 24/7 rotation guard duty management (managing major incidents, one week in every 6 to 8 weeks)
- Professional level in English
- Relevant Bachelor or Master's Degree (e.g. Business Administration, IT Management)
For more information you can contact (no agencies) Aladar Horsky (Talent Acquisition Partner) at firstname.lastname@example.org