Your new job and office
Do you have experience with Software Testing or QA of Software Engineering? And are you looking to make a significant impact in your daily work? Then this might be the next step to advance your career.
Hi, we're Albert Heijn, omnichannel food retailer
Whether people shop online or go to a physical store, 'Albert Heijn' is a welcome guest in 5 million households. This is a major social responsibility; we aim to inspire customers to eat healthily, easily, enjoyably, and affordably. Rapidly changing customer preferences call for a continuous rethinking of our propositions and positioning. The transition from physical to online shopping driven by Covid-19 is a case in point. Choosing Albert Heijn means choosing a flexible setting, where change is the only constant and everything you do impacts the lives of millions of customers. Are you up to the challenge? Welcome to the omnichannel food retailer.
Making a difference to the customer as our new Agile Tester
As a tester, your ultimate goal is to ensure that only the most reliable code makes it to production. Knowing the ins and outs of our applications, you provide appropriate feedback to our development team. With your experience with test automation, you marshal your team in the right direction.
When you choose for AH you work in an environment where we innovate continuously. Because we have millions of visitors a week, we might say that this does not pass unnoticed. We develop in scrum and agile methods, but we work increasingly in new ways working like Design Thinking and Lean Startup. We work according to data-driven and fact-based practices. Besides AH.nl and the Appie app, we also work for etos.nl, Gall& Gall, and Allerhande.
The work environment is open and informal. You will work in the Digital Tech Loyalty & Customer domain within the AH Customer Technology platform. This department is responsible for the development of the Appie app and the AH Compact app. Tech Loyalty & Customer exists of Testers, Developers, Tech Leads, Product Owners, and Architects. Our dev community counts more than thirty-five Mobile Developers, primarily iOS and Android development experts, working on our cross-platform framework for Mobile app development with Flutter. Are you going to help us to continue to build a thriving IT organization? For more information about AH Technology, you can also visit our Stack Overflow page https //stackoverflow.com/jobs/companies/ah-technology-albert-heijn
What do we offer?
The best ingredients for a meaningful job
- We reward your effort with an annual salary of 65K, based on a full-time workweek.
- Our end bosses aren't greedy you're helping the business increase profits, so you get a slice of that pie. The annual amount can range from 45 to 130% of your average monthly paycheck.
- We save for your retirement like Scrooge McDuck. With one difference, we pay out over four times the amount you contribute to the fund. So you'll continue to enjoy a comfortable income even after retiring -)
- You can game for 46 (that's right forty-six) days non-stop, 25.5 regular paid vacation days, and 19.5 ADV days. Enjoy!
- You develop as rapidly as the tech around us. Thanks to feedback loops with the best & the brightest tech-savvy colleagues. And by being a contributing member of the AH Technology community? Deep dive into our shared knowledge!
- A powerful laptop and a ditto smartphone are included. You also get discounts (no coupon clipping required) on insurance, groceries, and so forth.
- You work with the latest & greatest tooling—Pinky promise.
- An employer that combines the best of two worlds, the career opportunities of a corporate, and the drive and autonomy 'to boldly go where no one has gone before' that typifies scaleups.
- You have an opportunity to provide everyone with a healthier, tastier, and most reliable-to-order diet.
To maximize the customer impact, it is important that you
- Have a technical bachelor's or master's degree.
- Have about 3 to 7 years of relevant work experience in which you have proven your added value in roles as Software Tester or QA of Software Engineering.
- Have experience with Context-Driven Testing, preferably within a corporate environment.
- Knowledge of Webservices, code repo/review tools like GIT and BitBucket.
- Experience with Cypress, Rest assured, and React.
- Knowledge and experience on SOLID principles, and unit/widget and integration testing;
- Outstanding command of English.
Pioneering in a corporate environment?
You need to look no further than your favorite omnichannel neighborhood supermarket. Apply and discover how you, together with enormously diverse and enormously enthusiastic colleagues, can make a difference to the customer!
Wouter Lipsius (Talent Acquisition Partner technology) and hiring manager Jeroen Buitenhuis (Head of Tech Digital Loyalty and Customer) will be pleased to help you via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oh, and because of Corona, we currently only serve virtual coffee/tea at our talks.