Passionate about IAM? Then we have an enormous playground with the latest technologies for you at Ahold Delhaize. As our Solution Architect for IAM you have a hand in planning and executing innovations for our roadmap. You ensure access management for our new applications and update existing ones. You are also responsible for controlling the impact of changes in our IAM environment in our offices, stores and distribution centers.
We hope you like a good challenge because we are currently transitioning from IBM identity stack to Azure Active Directory. And as you can imagine, this entails many interesting projects where you can be a part of. But your ultimate challenge in this role is ensuring that, despite all complexity, the user experience is a smooth and innovative one.
Your new office
Working as a Solution Architect IAM you do at and with Ahold Delhaize. With around 370,000 employees worldwide for more than 50 million customers per week. On a slightly smaller scale, you work with 1,500 colleagues from the Netherlands. By doing better together and innovating every day, we strengthen our pioneering role. And this way we also build trusted local brands. Strong brands where you will find a lot of knowledge, experience, and effectiveness.
You will find your new workplace at our vibrant head office, right next to the Zaandam station. On the 6th floor at the Global Support Office (GSO) in the department of Information Security, to be precise. Everything you do together with your colleagues is immediately visible in our stores and at people's homes. Curious about the people you work with directly? You will work closely with 8 other Solution or Domain Architects for IAM. You will also collaborate with Engineers and IAM Specialists from all over the world to help execute our roadmap. And then there are the Business Analysts from our retail brands with whom you align regularly about their wants and needs. Together you play an important role in optimizing our domains and information security.
What do we offer?
At Ahold Delhaize, we want to grow. That is only possible if you grow with us. That is why you can go in all directions with us career-wise and in your personal development. While we work together to build our brand and your career, you can count on (based on 40 hours a week):
- a gross yearly salary up to max € 84K, depending on your experience.
- a very good pension plan with a personal contribution of 5.3%.
- reimbursement of your travel expenses to and from Zaandam.
- 20 vacation days - extendible to 32.5 days!
- a personal budget which you can decide to spend on extra vacation days, discounts or pay-outs.
- the possibility to attend training courses at our expense.
- a bonus on top of your salary.
- attractive discounts on various insurance policies.
- a laptop and telephone.
- a 10% discount on your grocery shopping in our Albert Heijn stores, up to € 300 per year.
- regularly fun promotions and delicious tastings with free products.
At Ahold Delhaize, you work for one of the largest retailers in the world. To keep up with us, you are bursting with ambition. Specifically for this vacancy of Solution Architect IAM you have a great understanding of organizational behavior and you are equipped with a good set of people skills, like empathy, listening, and negotiation. You complete this with:
- a Bachelor’s or Master's degree from a relevant education such as computer science or IT.
- over 8 years of hands-on work experience within an Identity and Access Management domain.
- over 5 years of hands-on work experience as a Solution Architect IAM within a corporate organization.
- solid knowledge on IBM identity stack and Azure active directory.
- certificates like: CISSP, CISM or Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate.
- the ability to build effective relationships with colleagues and stakeholders to get the job done.
- the ability to thrive in a dynamic work environment where planning and setting priorities are challenging.
Seeing is experiencing. This applies to our stores as well as our head office in Zaandam. Perhaps your new workplace where you as a Solution Architect IAM have an influence on the most famous Dutch retail brands. Apply now!