For our Risk & Control team at Business Services Finance, we are looking for an additional colleague with finance or IT knowledge. Do you combine your finance / IT expertise with a continuous drive to identify risks and improve our internal control framework? Then this is your next job!
The job itself
As Specialist (IT) Risk Assurance, you will be part of a risk team of three which is focused on assisting the business to be in control and to provide insight into control effectiveness. With your Finance / IT knowledge, process mind and strong analytical skills, you make an impact by:
- assisting the manager in designing the control framework, based on risk assessments and newly issued policies. You advice and support the business in designing and implementing new controls.
- monitoring of key controls. You discuss control issues and related remediation with the business
- building and maintaining a network of internal and external stakeholders and partners.
Your new office
The Risk & Control team is part of Business Services Finance. The team is focused on the Dutch activities, but closely works with the Risk & Control teams in other European countries. Risk & Control provides 2nd line assurance on the Internal Control Framework in the three lines of defence structure of Ahold Delhaize.
What do we offer?
Here at Ahold Delhaize we aim to grow. This is only possible if you grow along with us. That’s why we help you take your career and personal development in the direction you want to. Besides this, we offer the following:
- Being part of a young and dynamic finance community and part of the second line of defence;
- The ability to learn a lot in this role, where you will have the ability to extend your responsibilities to a more senior level;
- A variety of tasks, where every day is different and where you can take on responsibilities yourself;
- A gross monthly salary up between € 3,076 and € 4,160;
- An excellent pension plan with an employee contribution of 5.3%;
- A great work-life balance: twenty-five vacation days and 19 extra (work-reduction) days off, with the option of having the extra days off paid out;
- reimbursement for travel expenses to and from Zaandam.
At Ahold Delhaize, you’ll be working for one of the biggest retailers in the world. You are bursting with ambition to keep up with us. And specifically for this vacancy as a Specialist (IT) Risk Assurance, you supplement these skills with:
- a University (WO Bachelor) or HBO degree in Finance, Accounting, IT and/or Economics. CPA, ACCA and/or Registered Operational Auditor preferred but not required;
- work experience of minimum 3 to 5 years in one or more subjects: external auditing/internal auditing, internal controls, business / IT controlling, and/or financial controlling;
- a fluency in English (both written and verbally) and Dutch;
- a risk and control mindset. Knowledge of IT General Computer Controls is a welcoming plus;
- the ability to support local finance/ business / IT teams in mitigating risks while maintaining your independence.
As a person you also have the following key competences. You:
- are a team player with good communication and influencing skills.
- are able to use your strong analytical skills to to understand and challenge processes, to keep the helicopter overview and to be able to make proposals / advice on control implementation or improvements.
- are flexible and possess good time management skills, since you deal with a large quantity of data.
- are able to work autonomously.
Seeing is believing. This is true in our stores, as well as in our head office in Zaandam. It could be your new workplace, where you, as Specialist (IT) Risk Assurance, have influence over the most renowned retail markets in the Netherlands.
Would you like to learn more first before applying? Sebastiaan Taling, Talent Acquisition Specialist can tell you a lot more about this position via email@example.com.
Apply via the website only, because we can monitor progress from every candidate.
Please note that Ahold Delhaize (including AH, ETOS en Gall) does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by us.