Your new job and office
Head office Ahold Delhaize Zaandam, the Icoon and partially from home
Working as an RPA Specialist means working with great initiatives. You investigate new bot opportunities as well as built them in accordance with design principles. If you feel you could be part of this great and innovative team, them please apply!
Please note that we ask a professional/fluent level of Dutch for this role, next to good English skills. Although we communicate with different local and foreign consultants, you need to communicate with business stakeholders to follow up on requirements. If you do not have these languague skills, I regret to say that this in not a position for you. I do invite you to take a look at our career website for other opportunities.
The job itself
As an RPA Specialist in the RPA Factory team you are focused on servicing our brands in the Netherlands. Your role is to assess and automate business processes to support our brand teams, to improve quality and efficiency within the day to day operations. Also, in this role you translate the manual business process into an automated process, using Automation Anywhere software. This document outlines details on the role and skills required.
In this position you will work on the following:
- Assess feasibility of new bot opportunities quickly;
- Analyzing and documenting a detailed business process overview;
- Identify and communicate technical prerequisites to enable bot processing;
- Built bots in accordance with design principles;
- Redesign existing bots to adapt to business or IT changes;
- Communicate and cooperate with IT partners to ensure stability of bots;
- Working in an agile environment via the Scrum Methodology;
- Creation and execution of test scenarios for new bots;
- Providing (end user) RPA training and share knowledge on best practices within the working environment.
Your new workplace
The RPA Factory is positioned as part of Business Services Finance within the Business Process Improvement team. The RPA Factory team is dedicated to enable our internal organization to achieve business objectives more efficient, faster and against higher quality standards.
The team operates in a dynamic environment with an open culture both internally as well as in the interaction with business stakeholders. The bots delivered by the RPA Factory have a strategic value to many of our internal stakeholders resulting in a close cooperation with various departments across Operating Unit Albert Heijn.
The RPA Factory is a relatively new and innovative team with skilled professionals. The team is organized as a DevOps team and adopted the Scrum methodology. The main purpose is to deliver business value through developing new RPA opportunities as well as increasing the effectiveness of the (fast-growing) existing bot farm.
Our main priority continues to be the health and safety of our employees and customers. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, this position will be remote until further notice. We will continue monitor the circumstances and when we feel comfortable, this position will return to our Headquarters in Zaandam, where you will have the opportunity to collaborate face-to-face with a talented and diverse group of colleagues. This also means that all job interviews for this position will take place via video calls.
What do we offer?
As an RPA specialist you will be part of the Ahold Delhaize European bot community with the opportunity to grow in both personal development as well as technical development:
- High autonomy in prioritizing your daily goals within the Scrum cycle;
- Ability to implement RPA technology on various business domains;
- Working with talented and ambitious RPA specialists;
- Opportunity to explore new tools and techniques to unlock additional automation potential;
- Broaden your technical skills that are highly appreciated in the market;
- Working on a European scale and benefit from leveraging those capabilities.
Next to great possibilities, we offer:
- A competitive gross salary of € 2,945.- to a max of € 3,986.- based on a 40 hour workweek;
- Flexible working hours;
- Reimbursement for travel expenses to and from Zaandam;
- Twenty-five vacation days and 19.5 extra (work-reduction) days off, with the option of having the extra days off paid out;
- Vacation pay, so you can enjoy a well-deserved rest;
- Guaranteed dividends;
- Attractive discounts on various insurance policies;
- A laptop and phone;
- A 10%-discount on your groceries at our Albert Heijn stores up to €300 per year;
- Regular fun events, and delectable samplings with free products.
- A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges;
- Ability to perform and translate a detailed process analysis into an end to end robust automated solution;
- Highly motivated to achieve a detailed understanding of the business processes and enjoys cooperating closely with business stakeholders;
- A track record in the successful delivery and support of excel macros, Visual Basic scripts or other configuration/scripting type technology;
- Eagerness to learn quickly while exploring new tools and techniques;
- Good writing skills resulting in clear and concise design documentation;
- Good communication skills with the ability to present new bots clearly to (non-technical) end users. Also you need to speak Dutch fluently, and English on a professional level;
- Knowledge of the tooling is not a pre-requisite for this role as full training will be provided.
Have additional questions?
Seeing is believing. This is true in our stores, as well as in our head office in Zaandam. It could be your new workplace, where you, as RPA Specialist, have influence over the most renowned Retail markets in the Netherlands.
Would you like to learn more first before you apply to this position? Sebastiaan Taling, talent Acquisition Partner, will be happy to tell you all about the vacancy via email@example.com Please do not apply via this email address!
You can send your application via our website before Wednesday 27th of January 23:59 CET. Note that the vacancy is also published externally, where potential internal candidates have priority provided the fit with the position is there.