What do we offer?
- To be courageous
- To live wholeheartedly
- To keep growing
Who are you?
- Excellent analytical skills
- Passion for your expertise
- High focus on quality
Go straight to:
How you can make a difference
Do you want to make impact, work for various international brands within Ahold Delhaize and do you have experience as IT auditor? Come work for our international Auditing team as a Senior Specialist IT Auditor.
In our audit team we perform audits for all our international brands within Ahold Delhaize. Each auditor performs approximately 7 engagement of 6 weeks. About half of them are international. Together we do around 40 engagements a year. The team consists of around 20 people all focused on internal audits. We are an ambitious team focused on improving the department and the company.
About the job
In your role as Senior Specialist IT Auditor you will have a unique opportunity to see and understand many different areas of our company, including the latest digital and technology related developments and projects (e.g., Cloud Transformation, DevSecOps, Automation, Data lakes). You will be part of a multidisciplinary team with different backgrounds (audit and non-audit) and have the opportunity to not only perform IT audits, but also perform operational audits. Together with the team you are responsible for analyzing and assessing risk management within a business unit. Subsequently, you share the observations with management in order to define next steps together. Every audit is unique, as you will work on different topics within different European brands and changing audit teams.
To support Ahold Delhaize in their digital journey, Internal audit is currently developing a team with digital knowledge and capabilities and we are implementing a more data driven and technology enabled audit life cycle. We are looking for a Senior Specialist IT auditor who can support us and Ahold Delhaize in this digital transformation.
Your new office
Ahold Delhaize has a portfolio of strong, trusted local brands with more than 375,000 associates serving more than 50 million customers every week. We have enhanced scale across regions, market-leading retail offerings to serve customers’ changing needs, and a strong financial profile from which to fund innovation and investments in future growth. We improve and innovate every day, supporting our trusted local brands and reinforcing our role as a leader in retail and e-commerce.
Unlike many other companies, Internal Audit at Ahold Delhaize is future-oriented and has a strong focus on strategy. Within several business processes (such as marketing, commerce, logistics, real estate, supply chain, IT) you will investigate if the operational processes support the strategic objectives. You will provide assurance over information technology, digital and data management related processes and projects at Ahold Delhaize to further improve our secure customer journey and proposition. You audit from a business perspective with a focus on information technology and act as a trusted advisor for your stakeholders, while remaining objective in your assessment of the control framework. Based on your observations, you provide tailor-made recommendations for improvement.
This is how you keep growing
Ahold Delhaize is growing enthusiastically, but sustainably. If we can grow while having a more positive impact on people or our planet, we’re going for it. We encourage all of our 413,000 colleagues to share this attitude on a personal level, so opportunities to master new skills and expand your capabilities are a given. And because we’re a global family of brands, finding your next challenge comes (almost) as naturally as calling an actual relative. We #daretocare for our people at all levels. What that translates to in this role?
- Attractive bonuses, plus a first-rate pension plan with a personal contribution of just 6.2%
- The development and career prospects you associate with a global player: best-in-class coaching, well-constructed growth paths and international, cross-brand career options
- 20 vacation days, supplemented by a personal budget: take an additional 12.5 days off, opt for discounts, or simply take the cash
- Flexible working hours, the option to work from home (yes, post-pandemic as well) or to choose a hybrid mix
- A powerful laptop and a smartphone
- Travel allowance, discounts on health insurance and groceries
- The chance to drive meaningful change – healthy, affordable, sustainably produced food matters – on a truly global scale
- Membership in a lively and diverse community that wholeheartedly embraces courage, inspires growth, and dares to care
What do you bring?
A highly motivated candidate who has strong analytical skills and is a role model by heart. You’re pragmatic and know how to get things done. You fully understand and take into account the business needs to provide meaningful recommendations.
Also you meet the following requirements. You have:
- A master’s degree in computer science / information technology or at least one of the following certifications: CISSP / AZ-500 / OSCP / GPEN;
- A minimum of 3-8 years of working or consulting experience in the following areas: information security, cloud security, agile software development (DevSecOps);
- Experience at a Big Four company is a plus, but not required. It helps if you understand a large and complex organizational structure.
- Experience in or a clear passion for retail;
- The ability to communicate fluent in English (and one of the following: French, Dutch, Greek, Serbian, Czech or Romanian) and the willingness to travel, including international travel (up to 20-30% of the time).
As a person, you have:
- strong analytical skills, broad interests and intrinsic curiosity.
- strong written and oral communication skills;
- the ability to establish and maintain relationships.
- the ability to be independent, decisive and a self-supporting team player.
At Ahold Delhaize and our local brands we define diversity broadly, seeing it as inclusive of thoughts and skills, generational differences, LGBTQ+, gender, race and ethnicity, disabilities, nationalities and more, and we accept all people for who they are.
How to apply?
We look forward to teaming up with you at your home away from home: our vibrant HQ. Want to know more before you hit the Apply button? Drop our recruiter Anouk Reus a message or WhatsApp via email@example.com / 06- 83 83233817.
matters to us?
"I realized how much impact you can truly have as an individual, working for such a huge international company.”
Live Whole Heartedly
“The support this company has always offered means the world to me."
“I feel the freedom to show initiative, propose changes and try new things. Having that freedom gave me wings to fly.”