What do we offer?
- To be courageous
- To live wholeheartedly
- To keep growing
Who are you?
- Excellent analytical skills
- An inquisitive attitude
- High focus on quality
Go straight to:
How you can make a difference
To support our highly complex environment with multiple domains and active directories, we are looking for an experienced security engineer that can take up the role of IAM Engineer – Active Directory.
We are Ahold Delhaize, a global family of caring brands. Helping people eat well, save time, and live better. That is what Ahold Delhaize (55m weekly customers, 413k colleagues) stands for. As one of the world’s largest and most forward-thinking food retail groups, our global family of local brands creates inspiring shopping experiences. Whether people shop at brick-and-mortars, prefer quick pick-ups, or opt for the convenience of ordering online, Ahold Delhaize delivers.
Ahold Delhaize, a Fortune Global 100 ranked company, is a leading multinational retailer, serving customers in Europe, the US and Indonesia through iconic brands like Albert Heijn, bol.com, Giant Co. and Super Indo, to just name a few. We sell products to over 55 million shoppers every week, across our 7,400+ stores in these geographies. Our 400,000+ associates share a passion for delivering great food, value and innovations, and for creating inclusive workplaces that provide rewarding professional opportunities.
You will find your new workplace at the vibrant office of Ahold Delhaize in Zaandam, within GSO (Global Support Office), to be precise. GSO sets global strategic frameworks, facilitates sharing best practices, and encourages economies of scale for the entire organization. The team of Identity and Access Management (IAM) professionals within GSO are part of an inclusive, dynamic and forward thinking information security organization. Within IAM we manage the 400,000+ associate and more than 250,000 vendor, supplier, partner and contractor user accounts. Our IAM team ensures that our workforce and partners have the right access at the right time.
Solid understanding and focus on cloud technologies and services are essential for this position. Knowledge of Microsoft Azure along with AD architecture and infrastructure (LDAP, Directory Replication, Group Policy, Azure AD, etc.). In this role as an IAM Engineer – Active Directory, you will be collaborating with other teams to ensure AD is designed, configured, and maintained as per defined, regulated and audited policies and standards. This position will also provide support and administration for implementation, testing, and maintenance of the Directory Services.
General activities for this role:
- Perform engineering level work on Active Directory and Domain administration and demonstrate the ability to be a subject matter expert in AD technologies.
- Assist in administrating, designing and developing integrated solutions to meet business requirements.
- Ensure continuity in the day-to-day operation of the Windows Active Directory multi-domain infrastructure (LDAP, Directory Replication, Group Policy, Establishing Trusts, Organizational Units, DNS, DHCP, Schema, etc.)
- Provide Directory Service support on current and proposed systems and applications to other organizations and clients.
- Perform repairs, maintenance and upgrades of existing systems using solutions in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Participate in Change Management process including research, documentation, planning and implementation.
- Perform and evaluate cost analyses and vendor comparisons of software/hardware systems to ensure cost-effective and efficiency and measures feasibility of various approaches and makes recommendations.
- Analyze and resolve program support deficiencies and conduct testing to enhance performance.
- Conduct moderately complex projects or phases of significant projects; and coordinate the efforts of technical support staff.
- Assist in performing root cause analysis of critical outage and incidents, engineer permanent solutions, and coordinate implementation.
- Provide work guidance to less experienced personnel.
We welcome caring colleagues who:
- Have a (Master’s) degree in Science or Engineering or Information Systems and Technology (or equivalent education).
- Completed various relevant certifications such as Microsoft MCSA and Microsoft MCSE, Azure AD, CISSP.
- Preferably have 5+ years’ experience in various roles within Security, Engineering and/or Information Technology in a complex organization.
- Have technical knowledge and experience working with IAM technologies (AD, Azure AD and nice to have is IBM ISIM).
- Are experience with SSO, ADFS, SAML 2.0, OpenID Connect, OAuth 2.0.
- Are able to work in a team atmosphere, able to learn quickly, take initiative, and have a great attitude.
- Have good written and oral communication skills.
What we offer
Ahold Delhaize is growing enthusiastically but sustainably. If we can grow while having a more positive impact on people or our planet, we’re going for it. We encourage all of our 413,000 colleagues to share this attitude on a personal level, so opportunities to master new skills and expand your capabilities are a given. And because we’re a global family of brands, finding your next challenge comes (almost) as naturally as calling an actual relative. We #daretocare for our people at all levels. What that translates to in this role?
- An annual salary of up to €70k based on a full-time workweek and including a flexible bonus + holiday allowance.
- Travel expenses (NS-businesscard), a laptop and smartphone.
- Generous retirement plan with a solid contribution, we put in 4,5 more times as an employer!
- Plenty of paid leave to enjoy your well-deserved holidays. 25,5 regular paid vacation days and 19,5 ADV days
- An employer that combines the best of two worlds: the career opportunities of a corporate, and the drive and autonomy ‘to boldly go where no one has gone before’ that typifies scaleups.
- Discounts on health insurance and groceries.
Apply now or want to know more?
Carly DeSantis(Talent Acquisition Partner technology) and hiring manager Vikash Singh will be happy to help you via firstname.lastname@example.org or send a WhatsApp to Carly DeSantis via +31 6 5164 4791. You can apply by hitting the apply button and upload your resume. We look forward meeting you!
matters to us?
"I realized how much impact you can truly have as an individual, working for such a huge international company.”
Live Whole Heartedly
“The support this company has always offered means the world to me."
“I feel the freedom to show initiative, propose changes and try new things. Having that freedom gave me wings to fly.”