What do we offer?
- To be courageous
- To live wholeheartedly
- To keep growing
What do you bring?
- Passion for your expertise
- True tech-savvy
- High focus on quality
Go straight to:
How you can make a difference
Freelance Vacancy Chaintest Coordinator Tech Platform
The world of "grocery shopping" is changing dramatically and rapidly. Customers are definitely at the wheel. Offline and online markets are becoming increasingly intertwined and technology offers unprecedented opportunities. In this world, where "traditional" retail no longer exists, Albert Heijn is an experienced player and market leader in online shopping.
With a driven team, we work hard to make our customers' shopping experience better every day. In addition, your help as an Chaintest Coordinator is desperately needed!
Coordinating, collaborating and asking questions
In the coming months an ambitious chaintest will take place and that is why we are looking for an Chaintest Coordinator to strengthen the team. As a Chaintest Coordinator your activities involve:
• Daily coordination of different tests on the chain with both internal and external parties
• Coordinate findings and remove impediments
• Monitor progress and report towards program management
• Stakeholder management in close collaboration with PM and QA-lead
• good contact skills and motivating, quick to build up network
• good communication skills, able to motivate and push back
• flexible and pragmatic in your approach. Get it done mentality
• comfortable in not knowing all the details, be able to sort out what is needed
• focus on risk
eCommerce Backoffice cluster services all processes in the logistics landscape from replenishment and fulfillment to delivery. There processes are critical in the delivery of groceries and the right quality and stability of the platform are key.
We are looking for an Chaintest Coordinator, who will work together with multiple teams across different regions. You are the linking pin between multiple teams and expertises. A Chaintest Coordinator at AH IT brings skill and knowledge and asks critical questions to promote independence. You are familiar with the test pyramid and know how the tests work that are in the different layers.
Your new office
As an Chaintest Coordinator you work at and with Ahold Delhaize. Approximately 370,000 colleagues around the world serve more than 50 million customers per week. By working together to do better every day and by innovating, we strengthen our role as a leader in retail and e-commerce. This is also how we build trusted local brands. Strong brands that offer knowledge, experience and impact. The location for this position is the head office of Ahold Delhaize in Zaandam. We work in a hybrid way and it is common for teams to work at the office 2 days a week.
What do you bring?
Bachelor degree computer science, ICT or equivalent level based on experience
· 3+ years of experience in coordination, testing, QA (must)
· Clear communication skills in English and preferably also Dutch (must)
· Living in the Netherlands or willing to relocate (must)
· Knowledge of code repo/review tools (GIT, Github , Jira, Confluence)
· Knowledge of SQL, databases and associated tools
· Affinity with or interest in logistics processes
Location; Zaandam, Netherlands (hybride way of working)
starting date 1st April / 1st May
Interested? Please send us your profile including availability and hourly rate. Many thanks
matters to us?
"I realized how much impact you can truly have as an individual, working for such a huge international company.”
Live Whole Heartedly
“The support this company has always offered means the world to me."
“I feel the freedom to show initiative, propose changes and try new things. Having that freedom gave me wings to fly.”