What do we offer?
- To be courageous
- To live wholeheartedly
- To keep growing
What do you bring?
- Passie voor data
- Een echte teamspeler
- Een positieve houding
Go straight to:
How you can make a difference
For our HR Business Process Improvements (HR BPI) team at European Business Services HR, we are looking for an additional colleague with Data & Analytics knowledge. Do you combine your technical expertise with a continuous drive to identify possibilities to help our business with steering info and dashboards? Then this is your next job!
As HR Data Analyst, you will be responsible to extract big data from our cloud infrastructure to aggregate and structure data, and ultimately in close cooperation with the business to set up data and dashboards in order to improve their business processes and performance.
The different NL AD Brands have a lot of data from different sources at their disposal. Your challenge is to discover the business needs around data, access the data and bring it to life for the business who can easily interpret and use them for business and controlling topics.
With your D&A expertise, applied to HR Management, you make an impact by:
- Analyzing and translating the business needs
- Exploring, analyzing, preparing, and modelling data
- Solving data integration, data modelling, and data visualization complications
- Translating technical concepts into business understanding and value
- Improving reporting and data visualization capabilities for the business
- Consulting the remediation of data-driven issues
- Working in close cooperation with business stakeholders to feed them with relevant data (dashboards) around business topic.
- Working with data and analytics experts in the wider data community to strive for greater functionality in data systems
Your new office
The HR BPI team is part of Business Services HR. The team is based in our office in the Netherlands.
What do we offer?
Here at Ahold Delhaize we aim to grow. This is only possible if you grow along with us. That’s why we help you take your career and personal development in the direction you want to. Besides this, we offer the following:
- being part of a young and dynamic team that consults the stakeholders to optimize the business.
- a variety of tasks, where every day is different and where you can take on responsibilities yourself.
- you will receive an attractive salary adapted to your experience.
At Ahold Delhaize, you’ll be working for one of the biggest retailers in the world. You are bursting with ambition to keep up with us. And specifically, for this vacancy as HR Data Engineer, you supplement these skills with:
- University degree
- Work experience of 1 to 3 years in data analytics, Big Data, AI or Data Science.
- A fluency in Dutch (both written and verbally);
- Greater experience in Power BI is mandatory. Alteryx, Tableau, Databricks, SAP BI are a plus.
- Experience with programming in SQL or Python, Cloud Technology (MS Azure) are a plus
- Analytical skills, process minded, logical insights and ability to think critically
- Excellent communication skills
- And off course a passion for data and disruptive technologies.
As a person you also have the following key competences. You:
- are a team player with good communication and influencing skills.
- are able to use your strong analytical skills to understand and challenge processes, to keep the helicopter overview and to be able to make proposals / advice on dashboards and data.
- are flexible and possess good time management skills, since you deal with a large quantity of data.
- are able to work autonomously.
Seeing is believing. This is true in our stores, as well as in our offices. It could be your new workplace, where you, as HR Data Engineer, have influence over the most renowned retail markets in Europe.
Dare to care and grow with us?
We look forward to teaming up at your home away from home: our vibrant HQ, right next to Zaandam station. Want to know more before you hit the Apply button? Anouk Reus, Talent Acquisition Partner , will gladly tell you more. Please send an email via email@example.com
matters to us?
"I realized how much impact you can truly have as an individual, working for such a huge international company.”
“The support this company has always offered means the world to me."
“I feel the freedom to show initiative, propose changes and try new things. Having that freedom gave me wings to fly.”