Jouw nieuwe baan en werkplek
Interested in working in an international procurement field, investigating better opportunities for our business? As our new Business Analyst Sourcing you help strengthen the position of our Sourcing community with fact-based analyses and actionable insights, in order to drive savings delivery. You do this for our Marketing and Supplies & Packaging categories, by preparing detailed datasets, analyzing markets and consulting strategic business decisions. You drive, enable and manage strategic decision-making of the category teams and stakeholders in Europe. With the goal to improve our current ways of working and services.
Hi, we are Ahold Delhaize, a global family of caring brands
Helping people eat well, save time, and live better. That is what Ahold Delhaize (54m weekly customers, 410k colleagues) stands for. As one of the world’s largest and most forward-thinking food retail groups, our global family of local brands creates inspiring shopping experiences. Whether people shop at brick-and-mortars, prefer quick pick-ups, or opt for the convenience of ordering online, Ahold Delhaize delivers.
As our new Business Analyst Sourcing Marketing and Supplies & Packages you have a challenging position. You identify innovations within the procurement market, consult on your findings in close operation with our category teams and optimize end to end lifecycle processes. For this, you need to tap into your analytical, problem solving and project management skills. As a Business Analyst sourcing you work for Ahold Delhaize brands in Europe and leverage our global Ahold Delhaize network and (buying alliance) partners.
- Market and supplier intelligence. You provide actionable insights to our stakeholders.
You analyze market trends, commodity and labor prices, innovations and sustainability topics within the marketing and Supplies & Packaging categories. You generate insights and create advisory reports. Also, you identify new and manage external data and insights of service providers, translate research requests into analytics briefings and summarize/translate these into actionable insights. Next to this, you perform supplier discovery (identification, profiling, benchmarking) and liaise with buying alliances.
- Value Chain analysis. You identify optimizations in our NfR (Not for Resale) supply chains.
You manage the Value Chain database by actively contributing to Value Chain Analysis (VCA) and managing VCA progress across category teams. You map relevant value chains within the category, perform activity analysis and identify relevant cost drivers. You also perform assessments and analyze regulatory environment to identify opportunities, and perform benchmarks to assess costs, ways of working and different sourcing models.
- Should cost modelling. You establish a fact-based negotiation position.
You develop, update and maintain a Should Cost database, where you investigate the make-up/specifications of a product or service and determine the right price
- Knowledge management. You increase our knowledge and our datasets.
You manage our resources and assets by managing the NfR Impact Dashboard and other self-service tooling and reports in PowerBI. You foster optimal deployment of analytics capabilities by stakeholders and create consensus and acceptance of actionable insight proposals.
As our new Business Analyst Sourcing you will be part of the NFR Development & Intelligence Team. Our Not for Resale Sourcing (NfR) is organized to optimally leverage Ahold Delhaize’s footprint in Europe and drive Ahold Delhaize’s save-4-our customer programs. Sourcing Managers in Europe work together in cross border category teams to run European and local sourcing events. The Development & Intelligence team is a staff function within NFR Sourcing. you report to the Director of Development & Intelligence, who is also a member of the European NFR Management Team.
Dit bieden we jou
This is how you keep growing
Ahold Delhaize focuses on sustainable growth. If we can grow while having a more positive impact on people or our planet, we’re going for it. We encourage all of our 410,000 colleagues to share this attitude on a personal level, so you’re encouraged to grab opportunities to master new skills and expand your capabilities. What that translates to in this role?
- A gross annual salary up to €62K if you work full-time
- The development and career prospects you associate with a global player: coaching programs, plenty of growth opportunities and attractive, cross-brand career options
- Lots of ‘me time’: how does 45 vacation days (25.5 regular and 19.5 ADV days) sound? Relax and charge yourself up!
- Flexible working hours, the freedom to work from (basically) wherever, or to choose a hybrid mix
- A laptop and a smartphone
- Travel allowance, discounts on health insurance and groceries
- The chance to drive meaningful change – healthy, affordable food matters – on a truly global scale
- Membership to a lively and diverse community that wholeheartedly embraces courage, inspires growth, and dares to care
Dit breng je mee
We welcome caring colleagues who
- Combine a Master’s degree in relevant field (Data science, Data Analytics, Finance, Business Administration, Supply chain), with a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience (in the analytics domain and/or consultancy practice).
- Have experience in working in a complex, multi-functional environment, where you take full ownership and work independently, with (some) supervision of your manager.
- Bring strong analytical skills to analyze large amounts of data.
- Are versed in Data visualization and storytelling, you’re able to influence behavior and drive decision making.
- Are fluent in English, both verbal and written; Dutch fluency is a plus.
- Have a proactive mindset and are curious by nature.
- Can work within a team that’s constantly developing, where you have an independent role.
This is not a role for you if:
• You don’t like changes in your way of working and prefer a quiet place to work;
• You are looking for a position that is already there for years and all tasks are written down in a job spec;
• You are a traditional buyer/purchaser of products or services or only want to crunch data.
Dare to care and grow with us?
We look forward to teaming up! Virtually for now, but (hopefully) soon at your home away from home: our vibrant HQ, right next to Zaandam station. Want to know more before you hit the Apply button? Tess van der Poel, Talent Acquisition Partner will gladly talk you through the position at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested? Apply online via our website with your motivation and updated resume. We ask you not to send a standard motivation letter, but to formulate an answer to the following questions:
• Why are you applying to this specific job of Business Analyst Sourcing within a procurement setting;
• What experiences do you already have in a similar role, that could be a great addition to this one;
• What do you wish to improve or develop in your current skillset, work related or on a personal level.