Jouw nieuwe baan en werkplek
Our BPI team is looking for not one, but two new colleagues! We’re hoping to hire real change agents. Are you the consultant who is fluent in Dutch and English combines financial expertise, with a risk & control mindset, with digital savviness and project management skills within a dynamic retail environment? Then you are the ideal candidate for our enthusiastic team!
Hi, we are Ahold Delhaize, a global family of caring brands
Helping people eat well, save time, and live better. That is what Ahold Delhaize (54m weekly customers, 410k colleagues) stands for. As one of the world’s largest and most forward-thinking food retail groups, our global family of local brands creates inspiring shopping experiences. Whether people shop at brick-and-mortars, prefer quick pick-ups, or opt for the convenience of ordering online, Ahold Delhaize delivers.
We are growing our business quickly but responsibly. We advocate and accelerate sustainable retailing, responsible sourcing, supporting local communities, and helping customers make healthier choices in a world in transition. That requires the courage and wholeheartedness to have convictions and stand up for what we believe in. It also takes a growth-hacking mindset: tomorrow’s opportunities call for tomorrow’s skills. But most of all, it requires us to be there for the people and communities we serve. #daretocare
Dit bieden we jou
Dive wholeheartedly into these key responsibilities:
The objective for Business Process Improvement (BPI) is to manage and support change. Our main responsibility is to drive and realize the Business Services Finance Change & Improvement agenda, by conducting a wide variety of projects. You do this by:
- Participating in a broad spectrum of business projects, in which you represent (Business Services) Finance
- Building your network of internal and external stakeholders (business management, business controllers, project leads, IT departments, and our external partners)
- Helping redesign end-to-end financial processes
Overall you are a strong, agile projectmanager who loves process optimization and wants to reshape the finance/business processes in order to make sure Ahold Delhaize is ready for the future.
As Consultant Business Process Improvement, you assume end-to-end responsibility for all Dutch endeavors: Albert Heijn, Etos and Gall&Gall. The role largely boils down to a mix of designing financial processes for ourself and representing finance to others. You have to tap into your entire reservoir of skills, because guiding others in designing future proof financial processes is just as much in scope as passionately advocating your plans and vision to stakeholders, such as business leaders and a broad spectrum of finance stakeholders.
The position of Consultant Business Process Improvement is highly impactful because we want to achieve future proof business and finance processes, which means we will realize our finance vision to create value at the heart of the business. Boundless pioneering is often the name of the game because nothing is set in stone, so you have to think strategically and adopt a hypothesis-driven mindset. How can we create an excellent customer experience, while safeguarding efficient and in control financial back end processes? As Consultant Business Process Improvement, you will answer these – and many other – questions, working in tandem with the a large variety of business and finance stakeholders, and of course your fellow project consultants.
This is how you keep growing
Ahold Delhaize is growing enthusiastically, but sustainably. If we can grow while having a more positive impact on people or our planet, we’re going for it. We encourage all of our 410,000 colleagues to share this attitude on a personal level, so opportunities to master new skills and expand your capabilities are a given. And because we’re a global family of brands, finding your next challenge comes (almost) as naturally as calling an actual relative. We #daretocare for our people at all levels.
What that translates to in this role?
- A gross annual salary between € 58K an €83K (we have two openings for this role, salary depends on experience and the level of the role).
- Bonuses, plus a first-rate pension plan with a personal contribution of just 6.2%
- The development and career prospects you associate with a global player: best-in-class coaching, well-constructed growth paths and international, cross-brand career options
- Depending on the level of the role: 20 vacation days, supplemented by a personal budget: take an additional 12.5 days off, opt for discounts, or simply take the cash or 25 vacation days with an additional 19,5 days off.
- Flexible working hours, the option to work from home (yes, post-pandemic as well) or to choose a hybrid mix
- Laptop and a smartphone
- Travel allowance, discounts on health insurance and groceries
- The chance to drive meaningful change – healthy, affordable, sustainably produced food matters – on a truly global scale
- Membership in a lively and diverse community that wholeheartedly embraces courage, inspires growth, and dares to care
We welcome caring colleagues who
- Combine a Master degree in Finance & Accounting, Business Administration or Economics with 3-8 years of relevant work experience, e.g., in Consultant, Project Manager and/or Product Owner positions. You bring experience in (finance) process design, process optimalization and change management.
- Have a strong interest in understanding corporate processes. Knowledge of retail processes is a plus.
- Bring solid project management qualities to the table – a must because you will work in multifunctional teams and will sometimes lead these teams.
- Have strong analytical skills and are able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Have great communication skills to impact internal and external stakeholders. You’re always ready to go when it comes to your elevator pitch!
- Are fluent in Dutch and English
- Are as caring, courageous and growth-minded as your colleagues, and are happy to embrace and advocate the #daretocare philosophy
Dit breng je mee
Dare to care and grow with us?
We look forward to teaming up! Virtually for now, but (hopefully) soon at your home away from home: our vibrant HQ, right next to Zaandam station. Want to know more before you hit the Apply button? Eveline Jansen, Talent Acquisition Partner will gladly talk you through the position at email@example.com.