Jouw nieuwe baan en werkplek
Our BPI team is looking for a real change agent. Are you ready to make impact by combining your risk & control mindset with your knowledge of financial process design & improvement? Are you fluent in Dutch and English with digital savviness and project management skills, gained within a dynamic retail environment? Then this might be the job for you!
Hi, we are Ahold Delhaize, a global family of caring brands
Helping people eat well, save time, and live better. That is what Ahold Delhaize (54m weekly customers, 410k colleagues) stands for. As one of the world’s largest and most forward-thinking food retail groups, our global family of local brands creates inspiring shopping experiences. Whether people shop at brick-and-mortars, prefer quick pick-ups, or opt for the convenience of ordering online, Ahold Delhaize delivers.
We are growing our business quickly but responsibly. We advocate and accelerate sustainable retailing, responsible sourcing, supporting local communities, and helping customers make healthier choices in a world in transition. That requires the courage and wholeheartedness to have convictions and stand up for what we believe in. It also takes a growth-hacking mindset: tomorrow’s opportunities call for tomorrow’s skills. But most of all, it requires us to be there for the people and communities we serve. #daretocare
Dit bieden we jou
Dive wholeheartedly into these key responsibilities:
The objective for Business Process Improvement (BPI) is to manage and support process change & improvements within E-Commerce. You do this by:
- Participating in a broad spectrum of business projects, in which you represent (Business Services) Finance.
- Assessing Risks and opportunities for E-Commerce and align the business on these.
- Building your network of internal and external stakeholders (business management, business controllers, project leads, IT departments, and our external partners)
- Helping redesign end-to-end financial processes for E-Commerce
Overall you are a strong, agile project manager who loves process optimization and wants to reshape the finance/business processes in order to make sure Ahold Delhaize is ready for the future.
As Consultant BPI E-Commerce, you assume end-to-end responsibility for all Dutch endeavors: Albert Heijn, Etos and Gall&Gall. The role largely boils down to a mix of designing financial processes for ourself and representing finance to others. You have to tap into your entire reservoir of skills, because guiding others in designing future proof financial processes is just as much in scope as passionately advocating your plans and vision to stakeholders, such as business leaders and a broad spectrum of finance stakeholders.
The position of Consultant Business Process Improvement is highly impactful because we want to achieve future proof business and finance processes, which means our eCommerce business can accelerate further growth in a controlled way. Boundless pioneering is often the name of the game because nothing is set in stone, so you have to think strategically and adopt a hypothesis-driven mindset. How can we create an excellent customer experience, while safeguarding in control financial back end processes? As Consultant Business Process Improvement, you will answer these – and many other – questions, working in tandem with the Albert Heijn Ecommerce team, your financial stakeholders and of course the Risk & Control department.
Your first assignment as a BPI consultant will focus dedicated on the Albert Heijn eCommerce team. You will lead the improvement of the risk & control framework of this fast growing part of our business. Due to the nature of your first year assignment you will start reporting into the Risk & Control manager in the Netherlands. After the assignment (approximately 1 year) you will be fully part of the BPI team and you will broaden your project portfolio to all Dutch brands and you will work beyond the risk & control area.
This is how you keep growing
Ahold Delhaize is growing enthusiastically, but sustainably. If we can grow while having a more positive impact on people or our planet, we’re going for it. We encourage all of our 410,000 colleagues to share this attitude on a personal level, so opportunities to master new skills and expand your capabilities are a given. And because we’re a global family of brands, finding your next challenge comes (almost) as naturally as calling an actual relative. We #daretocare for our people at all levels. What that translates to in this role?
- A gross annual salary up to € 62K (depending on experience) if you work full-time.
- The development and career prospects you associate with a global player: coaching programs, plenty of growth opportunities and attractive, cross-brand career options.
- Lots of ‘me time’: how does 45 vacation days (25.5 regular and 19.5 ADV days) sound? Relax and charge yourself up!
- Flexible working hours, the freedom to work from (basically) wherever, or to choose a hybrid mix.
- A laptop and a smartphone.
- Travel allowance, discounts on health insurance and groceries.
- The chance to drive meaningful change – healthy, affordable food matters – on a truly global scale.
- Membership to a lively and diverse community that wholeheartedly embraces courage, inspires growth, and dares to care.
We welcome caring colleagues who
- Combine a Master degree in Finance & Accounting, Business Administration or Economics with 2-4 years of relevant work experience, e.g., in Consultant, Project Manager and/or Product Owner positions. You bring experience in (finance) process design, process optimalization and change management.
- Bring a risk & control mindset with deep understanding of risk & control measures.
- Are not necessarily hardcore financials but are a true partner for our financial stakeholders.
- Have a strong interest in understanding corporate processes. Knowledge of retail processes and E-Commerce is a huge plus.
- Bring solid project management qualities to the table – a must because you will work in multifunctional teams and will sometimes lead these teams.
- Have strong analytical skills and are able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Have great communication skills to impact internal and external stakeholders. You’re a real change agent and always ready to go when it comes to your elevator pitch!
- Are fluent in Dutch and English
- Are as caring, courageous and growth-minded as your colleagues, and are happy to embrace and advocate the #daretocare philosophy
Dit breng je mee
Dare to care and grow with us?
We look forward to teaming up! Virtually for now, but (hopefully) soon at your home away from home: our vibrant HQ, right next to Zaandam station. Want to know more before you hit the Apply button? Eveline Jansen, Talent Acquisition Partner will gladly talk you through the position at firstname.lastname@example.org.