Dit ga je bij ons doen
We are looking for a finance change consultant who wants to reshape the way we do finance at Ahold Delhaize. Someone who is change minded, IT driven, wants to have fun and make an impact.What is our ideal candidate? Someone who…
- …likes to manage or participate in a variety of finance projects;
- …stands out as partner for change;
- …challenges the status quo;
- …is not scared to think outside the box and present for a big audience;
- …knows about new technologies and how they can add value to our business;
- …is a self-starter as well as a team player;
- …brings finance processes to the next level.
Jouw nieuwe werkplek
The objective of Finance & Accounting Transformation team is to drive, manage and support improvements to our finance processes. Our responsibility is to improve the finance processes in terms of efficiency, quality and/or compliance aspects in close cooperation with the operational finance teams as well as our business process outsourcing partner and IT. You will be managing or actively participating in these projects. You are responsible for changing inefficient financial back-office processes, reduce our period-end closing timelines, automate our management reporting process and implement new accounting standards. You use project management skills, agile way of working and process optimization techniques to realize and secure, smart and scalable solutions.
What would be a “normal” working day look like, you wonder?
- Well, you are a part of a team consisting professionals who are self-starting, independent and have a strong ambition to realize change within finance;
- You will be managing or participating in a broad variety of finance projects with a strong IT connection;
- Also, you will be building a broad network of internal customers / stakeholders;
- You (re-)design financial processes, including the necessary controls, ensuring improved quality of outputs and more efficient ways of working;
- Overall you will be developing and applying project management skills, work agile and use process optimization techniques.
Wat je krijgt
- The opportunity to be part of a team of finance professionals that is responsible for improving finance processes, contributing to Ahold Delhaize’s strategy of Simplicity and Efficient Finance Solutions;
- a competitive gross monthly salary (€ 4000.- a month at its max) with a great pension plan.
- 45 vacation days in total.
- Work in the dynamic and continuously changing environment of Ahold Delhaize and food retail in general;
- a grocery discount at Albert Heijn and samples! At our head office we get the change to test/taste samples of products on a regular basis.
- An environment where developing content knowledge and personal skills are an integral part of the job, with career opportunities in the wider Ahold Delhaize (Finance) organization;
- If you want, you can start with a Post Master-degree.
Dit breng je mee
- A University degree in for example Business Administration, Economics, or other relevant (financial) area;
- 2 - 4 years of working experience as a Finance or IT Change consultant, Finance professional, project manager or similar job profile;
- You are a process thinker: Process (re-)design experience is a big plus, knowledge of retail processes is a plus but not required;
- Excellent Dutch and English communication skills (verbal and writing).
- You have strong affinity with IT, new technologies and (big) data;
- In possession of strong communication and advising skills;
Solliciteer en kom binnen
Seeing is experiencing. This applies to our stores as well as our head office in Zaandam. Perhaps your new workplace where you as a Consultant Finance & Accounting have an influence on the most famous Dutch retail brands. Apply now, and definitely before Monday the 6th of April.
Want to know more before you apply for our role as Consultant Finance & Accounting at Ahold Delhaize? Femke Kessler, Talent Acquisition Specialist Finance, HR, Legal and Support, is happy to tell you everything about this vacancy via +31 (0) 6 15569266 or firstname.lastname@example.org.