Jouw nieuwe baan en werkplek
Hi, we are Ahold Delhaize, a global family of caring brands.
Helping people eat well, save time, and live better. That is what Ahold Delhaize (54m weekly customers, 420k colleagues) stands for. As one of the world’s largest and most forward-thinking food retail groups, our global family of local brands creates inspiring shopping experiences. Whether people shop at brick-and-mortars, prefer quick pick-ups, or opt for the convenience of ordering online, Ahold Delhaize delivers.
We are growing our business quickly but responsibly. We advocate and accelerate sustainable retailing, responsible sourcing, supporting local communities, and helping customers make healthier choices in a world in transition. That requires the courage and wholeheartedness to have convictions and stand up for what we believe in. It also takes a growth-hacking mindset: tomorrow’s opportunities call for tomorrow’s skills. But most of all, it requires us to be there for the people and communities we serve. #daretocare
As a Consultant HRIT & Data Management you are part of the Ahold Delhaize EBS HR organization.
You are working within the HRIT team, the team is responsible for maintaining the quality and integrity of the Ahold Delhaize HR Systems. In close cooperation with internal and external parties, you will be responsible for coordinating and executing the functional maintenance of these systems.
In the role of Consultant HRIT & Data management, you align and assess business requirements or incidents. You supply insight and guidance after careful problem analyses to determine what has to be changed or corrected. By combining your own expertise with internal and external expertise, you realize necessary changes or corrections.
The Ahold Delhaize HR systems are based on an SAP-footprint. So, knowledge of the SAP SuccessFactors HCM suite is needed, however up to a certain level. In your job you will be supported by experts with the right knowledge. For you it is more important to assess the business need or the issue, to determine a solution path and coordinate the realization.
In a nutshell, your responsibilities would be:
• Change management: Intake and assessment of requested business changes and coordination of realization and implementation of changes.
• Incident management: Second line analyses of incidents on the HR systems for which you are responsible. Resolution of incidents.
• Data management on the systems responsible: Related topics are data correction, data reporting, data quality and data privacy requirements.
• Project management skills: Lots of activities are executed in a project-like manner. So being able to plan, check and intervene in activities necessary to realize the deliverables is key.
Dit bieden we jou
• A competitive salary up to €65.000.
• A fantastic job in a dynamic working environment. You are part of a close connected team.
• A dynamic job in which working independently and determining the best approach is requested.
• Lots of different activities will offer a wide room of growing possibilities on a personal and professional level.
• A laptop and iPhone (or Samsung, whatever you prefer).
• Possibility to plan your working hours flexibly.
• 10% discount on your grocery shopping in our Albert Heijn stores, up to €300 per year.
Dit breng je mee
Your new office.
You will be working in the HRIT & DM team together with around 15 direct colleagues. It is a dynamic and open team, flexible with a sense of humor and always willing to make the extra mile to make things work. In order to work more effectively, the team is divided into different expertise areas and within each area, priorities are set, and work will be allocated. This leaves a lot of freedom for varying work and developing your skills and capabilities. The team is based in Zaandam but partly working from home will be the new standard.
At Ahold Delhaize, you will be working for one of the biggest retailers in the world. You are bursting with ambition to keep up with us. Within the EBS HRIT team we are looking for that linking pin in getting things done. Combining a feel and understanding of our business with SAP SuccessFactors technical knowledge completed with great coordinating and analytic skills to get the job done.
We offer great learning and growing possibilities, so even if you do not check all the boxes, we would still like to get in touch. You supplement these skills with:
• Bachelor's degree in IT, HR or related field is strongly preferred.
• Minimum of 1-3 years total experience in HRIT or IT focused on applications.
• Minimum of 1 years’ experience in the SAP/SF Module Employee Central and/or Recruitment and/or Onboarding.
• Communicate effectively with HR process owners, technical teams, and end-users.
Dare to care and grow with us?
We look forward to teaming up! Virtually for now, but (hopefully) soon at your home away from home: our vibrant HQ, right next to Zaandam station. Want to know more before you hit the Apply button? Tess van der Poel, Talent Acquisition Partner will gladly talk you through the position at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want to play an active role in changing our employee experience as we know it? Then hop onboard and join us on our expedition. Apply now via the button on this page.