Jouw nieuwe baan en werkplek
For our HR Business Process Improvements (HR BPI) team at European Business Services HR, we are looking for a new colleague with Data & Analytics knowledge. Do you combine your technical expertise with a continuous drive to identify possibilities to bring value to our business with steering information & dashboards? Then this is your next job!
The job itself
As HR Data Engineer, you will be responsible to extract big data from our cloud infrastructure to aggregate & structure data, monitor the quality of data, build integration layers between data sources and learning models, and feed the business with data in order to improve their processes and performance.
The different EU AD Brands have a lot of data from different sources at our disposal. Your challenge is accessing those and bringing them to life, for the purposes of your colleagues who can easily interpret and use them for fact-based decision making, controlling and/or in preparation of an on-site visit.
With your D&A expertise, applied to HR Management, you make an impact by:
- Analyzing and translating the needs into technical specifications
- Exploring, analyzing, preparing, and modelling data
- Solving data integration, data modelling, and data visualization complications
- Translating technical concepts into business understanding and value
- Improving reporting and data visualization capabilities
- Supporting the remediation of data-driven issue
- Engaging across the IT function and data community to identify and build new data sources
- Working with various stakeholders to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Working with data and analytics experts in the wider data community to strive for greater functionality in data systems
Your new office
The HR BPI team is part of Business Services HR. Your colleagues are based in our office in the Netherlands, but for this position the location is flexible. It can be in one of our EU offices (CZ, GR, RO, SRB, NL or BE).
Dit bieden we jou
What do we offer?
Here at Ahold Delhaize we aim to grow. This is only possible if you grow along with us. That’s why we help you take your career and personal development in the direction you want to. Besides this, we offer the following:
- being part of a young and dynamic team that consults the stakeholders to optimize the business
- the chance to work with a European team of experienced people. You will work with great colleagues who will be able to support and coach you, so you can develop your skills.
- a variety of tasks, where every day is different and where you can take on responsibilities yourself.
- you will receive an attractive salary adapted to your experience.
Dit breng je mee
At Ahold Delhaize, you?ll be working for one of the biggest retailers in the world. You are bursting with ambition to keep up with us. And specifically, for this vacancy as HR Data Engineer, you supplement these skills with:
- University degree
- A fluency in English (both written and verbally); other relevant languages are considered an advantage.
- Analytical skills, process minded, logical insights and ability to think critically
- A passion for data and disruptive technologies?.
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
As a person you also have the following key competences. You:
- are a team player with good communication and influencing skills.
- are able to use your strong analytical skills to understand and challenge processes, to keep the helicopter overview and to be able to make proposals / advice on control implementation or improvements.
- are flexible and possess good time management skills, since you deal with a large quantity of data.
- are able to work autonomously.
Seeing is believing. This is true in our stores, as well as in our offices. It could be your new workplace, where you, as HR Data Engineer, have influence over the most renowned retail markets in Europe.